Attn: Fighters. Want to Fight Pride Rules in the..

midwest?? Card being put together NOW!! Interested..email me sfcchamp135@aol.com or contact our offices 217-201-3295.

Instead of Pride rules, we will advertise "Courage Rules" Courage Fighting Championships 14. The only difference is, I am thinking of having absolutely no stand ups. The only way YOU get up is get up!!

Nope. Will be announced shorlty though.

ttt sounds like a good idea!

Can you please tell me what the exact Pride Rules were? I didn't really pay too much attention. I just always loved watching Pride. thanks

lmao... advertising something then asking others to tell you what are promising.. come on Reinhardt - you are better then that.

http://www.pridefc.com/pride2005/whats_rules.htm

Hey Guys, I am putting together a Euro rules soccer tournament this March.

Can someone link to the Euro rule set? I have only seen a few games, but they sure were sweet!

Pooter, I still have a lot to learn my friend. Opinions of fans are very important to me. This has a lot to do with me going on my 9th yr. of promoting. Thanks.

I don't see how you can have soccer kicks and head stomps unless it's on an Indian reservation or unsanctioned.

B Goetz, Indian Reservations aren't the only place.

I'm guessing Indiana or Wisconsin?

I hope fighters aren't going to risk getting soccer kicked in the face or take a knee to the head for a couple hundred to a thousand dollars.

This is a pretty poor idea, especially coming from a promoter that is a fighter. I really hope this does not go through.

-Santino DeFranco

don't test for steroids

machavelli - I hope fighters aren't going to risk getting soccer kicked in the face or take a knee to the head for a couple hundred to a thousand dollars. This is a pretty poor idea, especially coming from a promoter that is a fighter. I really hope this does not go through. -Santino DeFrancoWhat is wrong with one soccer kick, or one knee to the head?If you don't tap after getting soccer kicked, is that the opponent's fault? You get kneed in the head, and are still in position to receive more knees. YOU TAP.There is no shame. Its a couple hundred dollars, and there is nothing inhumane about it. You still control when the fight/punishment ends.Oh, big deal, people are going to have to revise their strategies to make sure they don't get kneed in the head or soccer kicked. They should ALREADY have thought about how changes in rules will affect their game! If they haven't they aren't athletes or fighter, they are just exploiting a ruleset.

I agree with Santino, Fighters better be paid for the risk they take when fighting under those rules.

Better pay $10,000 and above to the fighters.......

Todd Lally, ACS.......

Fighters take on enough risk doing what we do. We don't need to add to that by taking unnecessary punishment for peanuts.

There is nothing wrong with Pride rules, but the fighters should be paid accordingly, not a couple hundred bucks.

Most fighter's don't have medical insurance or other short term disability plans that will help pay for hospital visits and bills that may be needed to support a family if they get hurt and can't work.

Fighting under Pride rules with the current b.s. pay scale that small shows are giving is just plain asinine. And the promoters should know better.

You can have whatever rules you want in Wisconsin, for now. I see that changing here real soon, but for now Strassers FCC has stomps and knees to the head on the ground, MadTown Throwdown still has knees to the head on the ground,  I believe that they got rid of stomps though. 

It's still 1995 up here.

Jason Reinhardt - Pooter, I still have a lot to learn my friend. Opinions of fans are very important to me. This has a lot to do with me going on my 9th yr. of promoting. Thanks.

Jason I know you got a lot to learn, everyone does... I have been to many of your shows.. and seen you fight. That is why I know you are better then that.

All I am saying is, before you promise "Pride Rules" you should have atleast checked to make sure you knew the rules and thought it was a good idea - and the place/state that you were going to hold the event would allow those rules.

Either way - just saying I would have atleast read the rules before promising them.

One last thing - please consider modification to the rules for the lower level pros and ammy's if you will have any on the cards. 10 minutes is a long time for someone starting out, and soccer kicks and kicks/knees to the head of a downed opponent aren't a good idea for someone just starting out.

Goodluck w/ the show one way or the other.

ill fight ammy if its pride rules, no 10 minute round though that would mean i have to quit smoking.

Jason Reinhardt - Instead of Pride rules, we will advertise "Courage Rules" Courage Fighting Championships 14. The only difference is, I am thinking of having absolutely no stand ups. The only way YOU get up is get up!!

or the round ends