ATTN: FUTA1

Can't wait to see you kicking ass May 24th Tito.

Good luck Tito. Really looking forward to this one.

Good Luck Tito!

Let's see a "Dana is a bitch" t-shirt for afterwards

WAR TITO!

"Doing good everone. May 24th"Let the punishment begin!" You have ignored this user."

LMAO ! Goodluck with that. aaahahahahaha

In shape, relatively injury free FUTA1 smashes Lyoto.

he's ducking me too. i'm pounding him on other threads but he keeps moving on. i'm over it. ignore button is more fun.

time for espn highlights.

FUTA1 - Doing good everone. May 24th"Let the punishment begin!"

Hell yeah dude, how is your back feeling and the knee? I know those 2 things have been plauging you for years, are they better or??

Also, who are you training with for this fight?

hoping that Tito comes i full strength and runs through this fight. It would be great to have an explosive Tito back. Best of luck in training Tito!

Tito, thank for being so much fun to watch...would love to see you leave the UFC on a win.

WAR TITO!!!

Every fighter sais they are injury free and in shape. EVERY one. Nobody sais i am hurt and will do my best. I hear this point brought up about tito some but again EVERY fighter sais that before a fight.

Tito, destroy that Machida kid =)

This fight is like a last year in a contract for an NFL player. Tito effectively becomes an unrestricted free agent after this, HE NEEDS a decisive win to keep himself marketable and guarantee top dollar in the free market. I see him mashing Lyoto.