Attn: Grapplers. Post your competition videos here

I know we have a lot of active competitors in the BJJ and submission grappling world here on the UG so i thought it would be cool to make a thread where all the UG grapplers could come and post their competition videos for all to see and critique! Maybe this is a stupid idea but i thought it would be fun to have the competition history of UG grapplers documented in a thread!

I'll post all my competition videos that i have (wins and losses) and hopefully others will follow suit!

This is my first match that i ever got on film; my third match ever!

This was my first ever win in competition!

This guy is my arch rival in competition. We have had 5 matches and he has beat me 4 out of 5 times, of course the time i beat him i don't have on video but i only won by an advantage point so it's hardly a win anyways!

Almost got knee bah'd.

Tough dude!

This was a scary one...

First place at the Midwest Submission Challenge.

A tough loss in a submission only gi tournament.

A tough gi match at the Extreme Grappling Open.

Getting my ass kicked by a 15 year old!

Another gi match...

This was probably my biggest win in competition against a 2x Pan Am gold medalist for first place at the Extreme Grappling Open.

Nogi match...

Tough loss on points.

Nogi match...

I don't think i have ever had a tougher match than this. I was exhausted when it was over!

This might be my favorite win in competition!

I got tapped with a quickness in this match!

That's all the videos i have UG, lets see yours!!!

I predict that your OG thread will be more successful. You certainly bare all, young Logan. Good luck. Phone Post

Jack Brown - I predict that your OG thread will be more successful. You certainly bare all, young Logan. Good luck. Phone Post
In my defense my OG thread is about pussy.... Phone Post 3.0