ATTN: Heang

Yeah they are great learning tools.

Helps alot since I'm too much of a cheap ass to order an Oly lift training video.

hehe

Wow, those videos kick ass!

Right now I only do hang cleans, but starting tomorrow I'm working the shit out of the full clean and jerk.

Those video are getting saved...very helpful stuff!

By the way, how long did it take you to get flexible enough to do the full snatch and clean?

Took me no time as I've always been flexible my whole life.  Same within my family so no problems in a deep squat or with shoulder mobility.

Are you having problems?  If so just stick at it.  Do a bunch of dynamic stretch's before hand.  Nothing static on OL days.  Do some static stuff on NON OL DAYS.  Look in to some PNF stuff also.

Shouldn't be too bad and you can do it.

Just got to do everything to a full ROM.

Koing

Cool, I did the clean workout today. First time in a little while with full cleans, I think once I get the form down I should be pulling some good weights. I have an ankle injury right now, so I am sllllllllloooooowly increasing ROM.

I see.  Yeah work a full ROM when you can.

Full cleans are great imo.  Get nice extension then PULL YOURSELF under the bar FAST AS POSSIBLE then squat back up.

Imagine being able full clean 150kg?!  That is insane but hopefully 3-5yrs down the line I WILL be able to do that :D

Koing