Attn:Ian McCall!!

Jason -
mclay - 
Pitbull3744 -
Galanis -

Ian is gonna stomp a hole in his face. You could tlel Ian was pissed when he walked out of the curtain and called him a fucking piece of shit.

Ian better be getting paid some of that idiot's purse to take this fight. Lineker needs to be cut after Ian takes him out. He's worse than Rumble was in the 170 days. NEVER makes weight

Crazy thing is Lineker didn't even look shocked that he missed weight almost like he knew. Phone Post 3.0
Pretty sure they weigh in before going on stage.... Phone Post 3.0

of course he knows. Most fighters I know weight themselves daily a month or so out from the fight

This and it shouldn't be 30 percent it should be 60 percent. Phone Post 3.0

I think if you miss weight your SHOW money should go to your opponent. And if you lose you go home with nothing. See how many people miss weight then!

Jason -

I think if you miss weight your SHOW money should go to your opponent. And if you lose you go home with nothing. See how many people miss weight then!

Agreed. Phone Post 3.0

Johns such a douche Phone Post 3.0

Fuck him up UC. This fool has no respect for his opponent and the sport! Phone Post 3.0

Pitbull3744 -
Galanis -

Ian is gonna stomp a hole in his face. You could tlel Ian was pissed when he walked out of the curtain and called him a fucking piece of shit.

Ian better be getting paid some of that idiot's purse to take this fight. Lineker needs to be cut after Ian takes him out. He's worse than Rumble was in the 170 days. NEVER makes weight

Crazy thing is Lineker didn't even look shocked that he missed weight almost like he knew. Phone Post 3.0
Lol dumb ass Phone Post 3.0

Anyone have a link to video of it? I wanna watch it and laugh haha Phone Post 3.0

Uncle Creepy was wearing soooo many underwares!!! FUGGIN LAUGHED kinda drunk Phone Post 3.0