Attn:Ian McCall!!

You were totally fucking right to be pissed off and I hope you knock that fuckers head right off. I'm glad I got to see you call him a douchbag and a fat fuck lol.

Fuck EM up real good and hopefully the cut him. Phone Post 3.0

Yea he won me over as a fan now for sure Phone Post 3.0

These fuckin guys have so much time to lose weight the right way it's bullshit. Cut kelvin too Phone Post 3.0

At a stare downs....did you call him a fat fuck?

Kick his ass uncle. Phone Post 3.0

MrZipplokk -

edit ur post (dbag & fat f) please.

Shit I can't I'm on my app but I wasn't calling him those names Ian did during the weigh ins. Can u edit that out for me? Phone Post 3.0

No. lol we'll let it ride

MrZipplokk -

No. lol we'll let it ride

Sorry about that I won't make that mistake again. Phone Post 3.0

:-)

War Uncle Creepy !

MrZipplokk -

:-)

War Uncle Creepy !

Hell yeah. I mean it's crazy when guys miss weight.

You have three jobs to do:

Train hard and smart

Make weight

Fight

I mean there should literally be a three strikes and you're out deal.

Rumble got cut

They made Hector move down in weight and he never even missed weight just lost two fights. Phone Post 3.0

It's unbelievable when a fighter misses weight at the pro level. You really didn't know 3 weeks ago you were way to heavy???

How about for once not be a dick and give the UFC a heads up?

"Don't worry guys, I'll just cut 30lbs in the sauna night before weigh in, I got this" Phone Post 3.0

Jason - It's unbelievable when a fighter misses weight at the pro level. You really didn't know 3 weeks ago you were way to heavy???

How about for once not be a dick and give the UFC a heads up?

"Don't worry guys, I'll just cut 30lbs in the sauna night before weigh in, I got this" Phone Post 3.0
Agreed. Zuffa needs to force fighters to fight at their natural weight and guys will have to actually be in shape all year round like a true athlete is supposed to.

Guys like Johnny Hendricks ballooning up to 230 or Whatever u know what you're fighting at hw or LhW, yup he will get slaughtered so he will have to be in shape all year round or at least 10-15 lbs over and get ready with your freaking 3 month training camp. Phone Post 3.0

It's even more of a slap that the other fighter gets only 30% of the purse.

If one guy is making 75/75 and the other is making 20/20, how is that a fair deal?

I hope Ian pumps this fool Phone Post 3.0

Pitbull3744 - These fuckin guys have so much time to lose weight the right way it's bullshit. Cut kelvin too Phone Post 3.0

they would be doing coker a favor. linekir has an exciting style but fat lol and KG is a beast. hope uncle creepy wins tho

xsrg95 -
Pitbull3744 - These fuckin guys have so much time to lose weight the right way it's bullshit. Cut kelvin too Phone Post 3.0

they would be doing coker a favor. linekir has an exciting style but fat lol and KG is a beast. hope uncle creepy wins tho
Cool let them go to Bellator I have no problem with that but fuck this missing weight shit Phone Post 3.0

Galanis -

Ian is gonna stomp a hole in his face. You could tlel Ian was pissed when he walked out of the curtain and called him a fucking piece of shit.

Ian better be getting paid some of that idiot's purse to take this fight. Lineker needs to be cut after Ian takes him out. He's worse than Rumble was in the 170 days. NEVER makes weight

Crazy thing is Lineker didn't even look shocked that he missed weight almost like he knew. Phone Post 3.0

Pitbull3744 -
Galanis -

Ian is gonna stomp a hole in his face. You could tlel Ian was pissed when he walked out of the curtain and called him a fucking piece of shit.

Ian better be getting paid some of that idiot's purse to take this fight. Lineker needs to be cut after Ian takes him out. He's worse than Rumble was in the 170 days. NEVER makes weight

Crazy thing is Lineker didn't even look shocked that he missed weight almost like he knew. Phone Post 3.0
Pretty sure they weigh in before going on stage.... Phone Post 3.0

Ians gonna merk this guy. Cant wait.
All aboard the Uncle Creeps War Wagon. Guy is fuggin awesome!!! Phone Post 3.0

mclay - 
Pitbull3744 -
Galanis -

Pretty sure they weigh in before going on stage.... Phone Post 3.0

of course he knows. Most fighters I know weight themselves daily a month or so out from the fight

Put him in a body bag Creepy!!! Phone Post 3.0