ATTN: Jessamyn Duke

JessamynDuke - Thanks :) it's appreciated.

Fighting is a constant work in progress... Don't count me out just yet. I have a lot of room left to grow and I just hope I can keep getting the support of the UG along the way :) Phone Post 3.0
Always got support here. Chin up and keep at it! Phone Post 3.0

7titofan7 - 

Fighting is a constant work in progress... Don't count me out just yet. I have a lot of room left to grow and I just hope I can keep getting the support of the UG along the way :) Phone Post 3.0
Always got support here. Chin up and keep at it! Phone Post 3.0

No! Chin down! 

Her knees are lethal Phone Post 3.0

This thread is missing something.

Johngoodmangiveashitabouttherules.gif Phone Post

You fight well, and you have a lot of heart. I look forward to the opportunity to see you fight again. Thank you. Phone Post

Hey Jessamyn are you planning to train with Ronda in the future? From your blog sounds like you two are good friends. Phone Post 3.0

Just watched the fight, was very entertaining. Props to both fighters Phone Post

Nah just raised right. Being behind a keyboard hasn't changed that. Phone Post 3.0

Hope the UFC signs Jessamyn Phone Post 3.0

She was fantastic. :)

Holy sh!t... Great fight lady. Phone Post 3.0

Jessamyn, use your handspeed and boxing technique from range. Dont use the clinch. Most girls are smaller and stockier, they will power over with rights all night

Watch Gustaffson tape and model yourself after him. Also, rory macdonald. I think they do things that would help you as a fighter stylistically.

All the best. Phone Post

check her out on Eddie Bravo's podcast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuZuMnoEuac

Been a fan for a while now. I had her and Roxy as my picks for the finale, so I'm bummed indeed. But I know she'll be a force in the UFC's WMMA division regardless.

is the fight online?

yusul - is the fight online?

http://www.ufc.com/media/tuf-18-pennington-duke-full-fight

Best of luck in your career! Phone Post

I'm pulling for Team Tate this season, but Jessamyn is the only exception. From my Aussie point of view, Jessamyn is the epitome of a 'Southern Belle'. Was sad to see her lose, but after a fight like that I am sure we will see her in the big show.

WAR JESSAMYN!!! Phone Post

One of the better fights in a long time. It's crazy but the women are putting out a higher and more consistent level of exciting fights. They're never a snooze, and I've never heard anybody boo.

Might not have been a win for your record Jessamyn, but your goal was to get in to the UFC, and obviously you earned a contract with that fight. Success.

Fobby - From what I saw there was no power in her jabs. Need more pop if she wants to use reach to her advantage. Great fight otherwise. Phone Post 3.0

Looked to me like Jessamyn was the one walking forward through the majority of the fight. And, she was fighting somebody who was supposed to bully her and back her down.

5 rounds, I think she would have won. Amazing fight anyway. Both fighters earned themselves further attention. The funny thing is that Pennington could go on to win the show, and Jessamyn could get the better contract offer.