ATTN: Jessamyn Duke

Just saw the fight from last night and you are one tough ass person, period. Fought right up until the end. She was more compact and probably stronger and you took it to her. I am a fan win lose or draw and can't wait to see you fight again. Phone Post 3.0

Awwww someones got a cruussshhhh Phone Post

bispingpokedmybrowneye - Awwww someones got a cruussshhhh Phone Post
Yeah. Me.

:) Phone Post 3.0

Once Jessamyn starts using her reach she'll be hard to beat. Phone Post 3.0

Jessamyn is definitely a badass with a lot of potential.

Once she develops her striking a bit more and learns to use her reach and jab better she could be great.

Happily married for 6 years stopped having crushes way before that. She is an athlete and I admire the way she competes. Phone Post 3.0

I think opponents expect her to use her reach, but she doesn't really have the power to do damage at range. She should focus on those elbows. They are gonna be trying to get in anyway. Let them and throw dem bows. Phone Post 3.0

Great post.

When time was running down in the 3rd, and she kicked it up a notch after taking all that damage, that was some inspiring shit and I am a fan, can't wait to see you grow in the UFC

Fighting is a constant work in progress... Don't count me out just yet. I have a lot of room left to grow and I just hope I can keep getting the support of the UG along the way :) Phone Post 3.0

JessamynDuke - Thanks :) it's appreciated.

Fighting is a constant work in progress... Don't count me out just yet. I have a lot of room left to grow and I just hope I can keep getting the support of the UG along the way :) Phone Post 3.0

For sure. You got the potential to have a Deadly guard. Your fight to get in the house had some of the best rubber guard I've seen in UFC. You obviously trains 10p. Keep working your stand up and you'll be deadly everywhere. Phone Post

Fan.

Tons of heart.

great fight and good luck in your career

Jessamyn looked fairly good in that fight, Pennington just happens to be a badass. Duke's offense was alright, its her striking defense thats lacking. With the reach she has she shouldnt get hit that much. She improves that she will be pretty good.

Amazing fight!!!

You are a true warrior w/ amazing heart!

ban

Fuck it. Voted down. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck and I quoted that shit. Mod feel free to remove that post. Phone Post 3.0

She was a Guest on my Podcast that came out today and talked about the fight. Seems like a great person.

Hope you enjoy.

itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/mma-roasted/id696336619?mt=2 …

Adam

Thanks, will check that out. Phone Post 3.0

War Jessamyn!