UGCTT_AsimpleFan - Do it Dana. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

TTT

RIP FRANK Phone Post 3.0

Signed.

It would be the best moment ever, please make it happen Dana. Phone Post 3.0

Signed! This can be done. Phone Post 3.0

A mention of condolences on behalf of the UFC on air would be a huge sign of respect not only for Frank, his family and the cause but a show respect towards all fans. I would totalty understand if this was also done privately.

Frank in a way symbolized the struggle that many of us go through on a day to day basis. Not only in sickness but in life as a whole. For some of us MMA and the UFC is a temporary getaway and release from that. For me anyway.

Signed for the reasons above.

10 bell salute, IMO. Great thread! Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

TOFU all around Phone Post 3.0

Any acknowledgement by UFC or even a fighter post-fight would be an awesome show of respect for Frank and Wendy. #FranksFight united a lot of people in and around the sport. Phone Post 3.0

LeastLegit - TOFU all around Phone Post 3.0
I like tofu !! Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - Maybe a sticky just for a bit Boss Men? Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Signed and TTFT Phone Post

I apologies to anyone that this may annoy,.. But there will be relentless bumping of this thread today!!

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Can't sign in on my computer for some reason, but TTT!

Just a mention of condolences by Joe or Dana would be tremendous. Phone Post

Letibleu -

A mention of condolences on behalf of the UFC on air would be a huge sign of respect not only for Frank, his family and the cause but a show respect towards all fans. I would totalty understand if this was also done privately.

Frank in a way symbolized the struggle that many of us go through on a day to day basis. Not only in sickness but in life as a whole. For some of us MMA and the UFC is a temporary getaway and release from that. For me anyway.

Signed for the reasons above.

Great post VTFU Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - For Frank tomorrow night? Would be a great moment in MMA.

He really impacted a lot of people in a positive way. The Support that the MMA community showed Frank and his family has been amazing and really shines a positive light on a sport that so many of the ignorant Sheeple still view as Barbaric!

I understand there's a schedule and time restraints, but if possible just a quick moment to honor the passing of a great man and HUGE fan of MMA!!

RIP Frank Phone Post 3.0
Fucking signed ... Please bald father do this for the man who inspired a lot of people and was admired by tons of your fighters ... I know you've already done so much but this Would be showing support for cancer victims and survivors and also show that you care about cancer and wanna bring as much publicity towards cancer awareness ...

VTFU op Phone Post 3.0
Excellent post Phone Post 3.0

Relentless bump Phone Post 3.0

Pscader0 for pres