Attn:Joe Rogan,Dana White!Moment of silence on PPV

For Frank tomorrow night? Would be a great moment in MMA.

He really impacted a lot of people in a positive way. The Support that the MMA community showed Frank and his family has been amazing and really shines a positive light on a sport that so many of the ignorant Sheeple still view as Barbaric!

I understand there's a schedule and time restraints, but if possible just a quick moment to honor the passing of a great man and HUGE fan of MMA!!

RIP Frank Phone Post 3.0

I don't know that they will but it is a GREAT idea

UGCTT_ShanTheMan - I don't know that they will but it is a GREAT idea
They were kind enough to invite Frank n Family to an Event and gave them the VIP treatment (so cool) ... The UFC/Dana has already done a ton. But it would be really killer if they did... Either way I'm gunna order every UFC Event just like I always do and continue to be a huge fan... But figured it couldn't hurt to ask... Also been tweeting it!

Ill Roll u a fatty Joe!! White Fire!! Phone Post 3.0

Maybe a sticky just for a bit Boss Men? Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 
UGCTT_ShanTheMan - I don't know that they will but it is a GREAT idea
They were kind enough to invite Frank n Family to an Event and gave them the VIP treatment (so cool) ... The UFC/Dana has already done a ton. But it would be really killer if they did... Either way I'm gunna order every UFC Event just like I always do and continue to be a huge fan... But figured it couldn't hurt to ask... Also been tweeting it!

Ill Roll u a fatty Joe!! White Fire!! Phone Post 3.0

That is super cool of them. RIP Frank

Ttt Phone Post

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - For Frank tomorrow night? Would be a great moment in MMA.

He really impacted a lot of people in a positive way. The Support that the MMA community showed Frank and his family has been amazing and really shines a positive light on a sport that so many of the ignorant Sheeple still view as Barbaric!

I understand there's a schedule and time restraints, but if possible just a quick moment to honor the passing of a great man and HUGE fan of MMA!!

RIP Frank Phone Post 3.0
Fucking signed ... Please bald father do this for the man who inspired a lot of people and was admired by tons of your fighters ... I know you've already done so much but this Would be showing support for cancer victims and survivors and also show that you care about cancer and wanna bring as much publicity towards cancer awareness ...

VTFU op Phone Post 3.0

And a vu to all who bumped this thread ... Phone Post 3.0

Respect R.I.P Frank Phone Post 3.0

TTT for Frank Phone Post 3.0

ttt

Signed.

Make it happen, Dana! Phone Post 3.0

VU for all Phone Post 3.0

This should happen, Frank and Wendy are a gift to this message board, they inspire so many people, and united so many strangers.

I will never forget the Edge family, and how much they mean to me. I'll miss you Frank, thank you for showing us all what a true warrior is.

Wendy, your unbelievable strength, and will to make sure there was no stone unturned, no corner not searched, all to make the best of the situation your family was in; if there is a god, please bless this woman and mother, she deserves it.

#FranksFight Phone Post 3.0

Signed Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - This should happen, Frank and Wendy are a gift to this message board, they inspire so many people, and united so many strangers.

I will never forget the Edge family, and how much they mean to me. I'll miss you Frank, thank you for showing us all what a true warrior is.

Wendy, your unbelievable strength, and will to make sure there was no stone unturned, no corner not searched, all to make the best of the situation your family was in; if there is a god, please bless this woman and mother, she deserves it.

#FranksFight Phone Post 3.0
VTFU Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Do it Phone Post

This would be great.

Do it Dana. Phone Post 3.0