Attn:Joe Rogan,Dana White!Moment of silence on PPV

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - Maybe a sticky just for a bit Boss Men? Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
Please! Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM - Where's Cindy? She was able to Coax DW to come on here and make me suck another dudes dick, I'm sure she'd be able to get the word out about this. Phone Post 3.0
I missed this, pic? Phone Post 3.0

DO IT! Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM - Where's Cindy? She was able to Coax DW to come on here and make me suck another dudes dick, I'm sure she'd be able to get the word out about this. Phone Post 3.0
It was you?

Fuck! Dana make this happen! Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post

TTT Phone Post 3.0

mmavixen - Fuck yes Phone Post 3.0
She's speaking your language Dana... Come on bro!!

Fucking do it!! Phone Post 3.0

Ive seen a lot of talk about this frank but i still havent read anything really about him.

Why is he so loved? What did he do?

Not being negative im honestly curious.

BernardHopkins -

i could see having joe/goldie say a few kind words about him

not sure how they would get the whole crowd to take a moment of silence though, unless they have Joe request it right after a post fight interview while he has the mic.

id imagine it could be done. 10-20seconds wouldnt hurt their schedule

only problem i could see is 500 people making the same request next event, and ufc hurting some feelings by not doing it for everyone

It could easily be done... I'm sure everyone in the crowd knows someone affected by Cancer, it's cancer awareness month and it's been done in boxing, nfl, nba, NHL, MLB... Joe takes the Mic after a fight... Or even let Buffer do it... Right before the main, asks for a moment of silence for the passing of a great man. Phone Post 3.0

tunaburn - Ive seen a lot of talk about this frank but i still havent read anything really about him.

Why is he so loved? What did he do?

Not being negative im honestly curious.
Look for the thread I just bumped on the front page from NKTKDace ... Titled need help cancer related.... Read!

He was/is a positive shinning example of how to handle yourself in the face of Death... Him and Wreckker both!!

RIP Heavenly Warriors!! Phone Post 3.0

BernardHopkins -

not sure how they would get the whole crowd to take a moment of silence though, unless they have Joe request it right after a post fight interview while he has the mic.

only problem i could see is 500 people making the same request next event, and ufc hurting some feelings by not doing it for everyone

This. Few kind words on AIR from joe is perfect. Phone Post

Shit.
RIP FRANK, he fought the good fight. Phone Post 3.0

signed

Please Dana Phone Post

That would be a cool gesture. TTT Phone Post 3.0

athsportsnutrition - That would be a cool gesture. TTT Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

NomoRomophobia - Shit.
RIP FRANK, he fought the good fight. Phone Post 3.0
Dude was a stud! Phone Post 3.0

caseharts - Please Dana Phone Post
. Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post

UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax -
BernardHopkins -

This. Few kind words on AIR from joe is perfect. Phone Post

Would be really killer... I don't care what or how they do it... But think the gesture should be made ! Phone Post 3.0