ATTN Joe Rogan (Vitamin Packs?)

Fish oil is great in the Winter for your joints. My knees are a damn sight more supple now I've started popping those.

6-OXO is one of the few supplements with a credible study behind it from Baylor U (i think it was Baylor)

Its an aromatase inhibitor to help with controlling estrogen or naturally increasing the testosterone levels in your body.

I believe its not allowed in sports because the molecular structure is similar to androstenedione wich makes you test positive for andro. Thats what JC Romero blamed for his positive test anyway. Joe is not a tested athlete and its legal so why should he care about that

I think its a good supplement, one of the few thats not bullshit. Patrick Arnold always comes up with good products, ever since BALCO lol

6-oxo is banned in canada

joe -

how much does it cost you for upkeep of all your supps.....monthly avg

ttt

yea 6-oxo would be the least of joes worries if he had a piss test

Joe Rogan - 
hawaiidave - Big difference, how?

Just the overall feeling of wellness and energy. When I take a few days off, like if I go away and forget to bring them, I start to feel flat. The fish oil is fantastic for joint health too. I take about 10,000 mgs a day of the stuff, and I swear by it.

Joe you still lifting weights.. do you hit the weight gym ? besides bjj obviously

6 xo is available where?

hitting the gym