ATTN Joe Rogan (Vitamin Packs?)

Hi Joe,

I was curious as to what vitamins you take daily/weekly? I recall an interview segment with you and Rampage last year. You guys hit Popeyes in La in his monster truck and you had a bunch of vitamins you took before the meal. What sort of vitamins are you taking?

I take a multivitamin, B1, B2, and One A Day. Let's compare...thanks.

ttt

Joe likes vitamin M

Animal pak... IIRC

Animal pak would be my guess.

I make them myself every day. I put fish oil, glucosamine and condroitin, multi vitamin, multi mineral, a couple different kinds of anti oxidants, 6oxo, vitamin d3, and wheat grass pills. Makes a big difference when I don't take them.

Manimal pack imo

Big difference, how?

hawaiidave - Big difference, how?

Just the overall feeling of wellness and energy. When I take a few days off, like if I go away and forget to bring them, I start to feel flat. The fish oil is fantastic for joint health too. I take about 10,000 mgs a day of the stuff, and I swear by it.

Thanks, Joe. Good stuff.

Fedor 1 - 
Joe Rogan - 
hawaiidave - Big difference, how?

Just the overall feeling of wellness and energy. When I take a few days off, like if I go away and forget to bring them, I start to feel flat. The fish oil is fantastic for joint health too. I take about 10,000 mgs a day of the stuff, and I swear by it.

i guess you need it for your banged up knees and sh1t
but 10000 mg wtf
can your body process that amount?

Sure. Fish oil is just food. As long as it's filtered and there's no mercury or heavy metals in it you're fine.

thanks Joe, thats great feedback. WHen you say fish oil do mean like Flaxseed Oil?

I have been putting flaxeed oil in my morning shakes.

Peckerwood - thanks Joe, thats great feedback. WHen you say fish oil do mean like Flaxseed Oil?

I have been putting flaxeed oil in my morning shakes.

He probably means fish oil. Fish oil is more popular, however a lot of people take both.

My morning shake...milk, 40g of Cytogainer strawberry protein, 1 cup of oatmeal, Flaxseed oil, and Frozen Fruit (blueberries, strawberris, or a mix)

Take some of the same things, but some are new.  Going to have to check some of that out.

Fish oil's great for the heart/circulatory system too.  This is the stuff (mainly because no one wants fish breath ;-) ):

http://www.amazon.com/Coromega-Omega-3-Supplement-Squeeze-90-Count/dp/B000FFQATA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1260380810&sr=8-1

Mostly vitamins T, H, and C.

Vitamin S?

Thanks GSX.

I have also been eating a lot more fruit during the day and I have noticed my energy level go up. I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs anymore so I'm fairly healthy. Really just needed to get my energy back on track.

Joe Rogan - I make them myself every day. I put fish oil, glucosamine and condroitin, multi vitamin, multi mineral, a couple different kinds of anti oxidants, 6oxo, vitamin d3, and wheat grass pills. Makes a big difference when I don't take them.

Drop the 6-OXO. It is the truest definition of garbage supplement.

TOM666 - 
Joe Rogan - I make them myself every day. I put fish oil, glucosamine and condroitin, multi vitamin, multi mineral, a couple different kinds of anti oxidants, 6oxo, vitamin d3, and wheat grass pills. Makes a big difference when I don't take them.

Drop the 6-OXO. It is the truest definition of garbage supplement.

Really? How so? It was recommended to me by a highly regarded nutritionist and I've had good results with it.