Attn John Morgan

Cat’s real name was Catherine.I honestly don’t know if she spelled it with a "C"or a “K”

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

The last time I seen Cat was at a Wargods event in Fresno.She had a baby in a stroller & was with a biker dude.

3 Likes

Maybe interview a different sweetheart from the UG every first Sunday of the month. Call it Sweetheart Sunday.

5 Likes

Seriously I have been on here forever and have no idea who this clownbar dude is. Do me instead

4 Likes

This isn’t about you , it’s crowbars time. Wait your turn young man

11 Likes

Shit I don’t blame that dude. Look at her lol

1 Like

That’s a sweetheart of an idea. You get the first Sunday in April.

4 Likes

Once with the WEC & once with the IFC I got to be a judge.There was only two shows with the IFC & WEC combined that I wasn’t cageside.I was the gatekeeper & worked security around the cage.

One time Chuck Liddell & Willa Ford came to the WEC & they brought their dog “Bean” Willa sat next to the ring girls & guess who got to provide security for them? Protecting Willa Ford & the ring girls.Tough job.

At least 5 or probably 6 times at WEC I was the gatekeeper,letting the fighters & authorized personnel in the cage.You are so close that you can hear the fighters breathing.

Here I am in the latex gloves.

7 Likes

Bad ass shades bro

1 Like

Those were the knockoff Oakley sunglasses that Ricky Henderson wore.Got them at the flea market for $10.00.

2 Likes

With out those Oakleys no way Rickey steals all those bases

2 Likes

Atnn John Morgan
You’re gonna have to drop and give me 10 push ups if you want to interview me, Flabby Butt!

5 Likes

Steve Brule What GIF

4 Likes

Barry BondsMVP,

If you are really bored,please checkout this thread.It was about Jason Von Flue who you should know,and I totally hijacked it by request.Massive details about my involvement in MMA.It was a tremendous thread when it had pictures.

Just start at post 23.

1 Like

Yes I do know of Jason. I’ll check it out later on thanks.

Still need an interview done regardless

1 Like