Attn John Morgan

Alvaro Morte Wow GIF by HBO ASIA

2 Likes

This is Jorge Masvidal week on the OG and UG. He defended the honor of our JM John Morgan. Top man

1 Like

John Morgan recreating the Hans (Monster) and Dom Cruz photoshoot

6 Likes

Who is John Morgan?

3 Likes

He’s Allan Houston of the UG. by that I mean he got paid handsomely and didn’t do a god damn thing

4 Likes

Happy Regular Season GIF by NBA

1 Like

I think I seen him last week working on an excel sheet. Something about measuring diameter parameters of OGisms. Your tax dollars at work

7 Likes

Is this true @JohnMorganMMA ? If so you make me sick

4 Likes

Are we on our own here with no mods?

1 Like

Yes they all left us again

He does an amazing corporate snake in the grass :smiley:

3 Likes

Ohhh GIF

3 Likes

He’s a snake cause he’s on good terms with the UFC? gtfoh bitch

4 Likes

Popcorn GIF by WWE

4 Likes

Absolutely…and we want accountability to our demands. We aren’t asking for much just interview a couple sluts or prior sluts if you want to think of it that way, since some might be in their 50s by now lol

1 Like

Fuck you think this place has mods lol. They’re just pretend mods they name themselves they actually don’t have any power. Jon Morgan proudly sits on his thrown alone my friend. Pls don’t harsh the Morgan this early in the morning.

2 Likes

No, no! He can let Dana fuck his neck rolls all he wants. Completely not what I mean.

3 Likes

Exactly

1 Like

I agree with you but why does this make him a snake? A snake insinuates insincere, out to get ppl behind their backs, fuck ppl over etc

All business is about relationships. Doesn’t mean he’s fucking anyone over because he’s formed relationships with the right ppl

2 Likes

Shill maybe haha

4 Likes