Racist again,

Common occurrence

IMG-20220814-WA0003

4 Likes

IMG-20220814-WA0005

4 Likes

Hey colby I’m in miami

4 Likes

John is a bully. He gets bullied by fighters, so he feels he has to bully us that’s beneath him.

4 Likes

I also use to think Morgan was a Spic

And I think he still is, and changed his name to be more accepted into MMA journalism…

4 Likes

My self esteem may never recover fromthe hurtful things he says… I can only imaging the things he says and does to the ring card girls when hes got an 8ball up his nose & Drunk on Power wearing his press credentials octagon side. No means NO John Morgan. I don’t care what you say, just because they’re dressed that way doesn’t mean they’re asking for it!

4 Likes

Like how Andy Garcia’s character in The Untouchables changed his last name to Stone when he was in fact a filthy Dago wop! I could see dirty John Morgan making a play like that! The only way he could remove his own shame is by stabbing deep into the hearts of others… don’t even get me started on some of the things young black children have been claiming after trick and treating at his house

3 Likes

And he’s normally seated right behind the ring girls, ogling them, undressing them with his eyes, sniffing their seats when they stand up, and generally just a grad A creep.

Hope the ppl come together and MeeToo his fatass

2 Likes

Take it easy on my people. We have hearts too… even if they are greasy.

4 Likes

All fucking googly-eyed like some Muppet leaving Dr feelgood’s House… I can only imagine how nasty he gets with his wife when she doesn’t put more than one type of starch on his plate with any given meal.

2 Likes

And with him being based in Vegas.
How many hookers has he had in his lifetime,

Someone said he was a acquaintance of Epstein,

Did John visit the island?

I bet he fucking did

Chance The Rapper Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

4 Likes

I heard somewhere that there was a portrait of John Morgan wearing Monica Lewinsky’s blue dress just like the one of Clinton. I’m pretty sure you can find that my friend right?

1 Like

I think I have that in the vault stand by

2 Likes

2022-08-14 06.43.27

3 Likes

2 Likes

Don’t shoot the messenger homie,I didn’t direct it. Now please stop being so self absorbed,this isn’t about you. This is about filthy dirty sleazy greasy John Morgan and those poor women, children, and minorities!

4 Likes

You know where he put those cigars right? And then he made the ring card girls smoke them, while he cackled like an evil Boss Hog from Hazard County

3 Likes