attn: Josh Resnick

Did you get the vids from your seminar? How did they turn out. If you have an error on yours, like I had on one of my other ones, I will smash Chalupa for both of us.

I am not Josh, nor have I seen the videos in question, but I would ask you to smash Chalupa nonetheless.

will do steve.

thePetester -  I will smash Chalupa

Like when you do need a reason and how would that be different from any other day?

Sheesh.

PS Resnick is not blind and noticed the awesomeness of my feet.

Steve72 -  I am not Josh, nor have I seen the videos in question, but I would ask you to smash Chalupa nonetheless.

Dude he does that every day he doesn't need encouragement.

lmao..

i say smash chalupa anyways... hopefully with an atomic sleeve scoop. =)

the dvd's are okay.. there is a slight error on them, but it's fine on my computer. =)

and, yea.. Chally's feet are pretty.

JoshuaResnick - lmao..

i say smash chalupa anyways... hopefully with an atomic sleeve scoop. =)

GUYS, AGAIN - he doesn't need any encouragement. Here's a small example: a few weeks ago, we're in the middle of randori, and I just swear I'm going to hit this drop ko soto gari on him. But I'm not having any success setting it up and getting around and so Pete just keeps hitting me with te guruma. Over and over. But do I learn? Oh no, I just keep going right back. Finally he says, "You're going to have to stop doing that. I'm getting tired of picking you up."

JoshuaResnick -
and, yea.. Chally's feet are pretty.

You have such fine taste, my friend.

PS - On a serious note, could you guys let me know what kind of error you're having so I can troubleshoot it for future reference?

Thanks.