ATTN Kirik, Chris, Mods, UKTT & Uggers

It's getting ridiculous the amount of imposters causing trouble. Should be against the site rules to fake being in UKTT.

Uktt tek.... It's the only way to solve this. Dada 5000 style or whatever that nutters name is Phone Post

We definitely need to think of something. Shit is getting out of hand!

England takes it in Diaz - It's getting ridiculous the amount of imposters causing trouble. Should be against the site rules to fake being in UKTT.

pfffft

England takes it in Diaz - It's getting ridiculous the amount of imposters causing trouble. Should be against the site rules to fake being in UKTT.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

100% mate

OveREEMed A New Butthole - 
CerroneRamsitintheUKTTsuckerpuncher - 
OveREEMed A New Butthole - You UKTT guys obviously don't fit here, you always stick out, have problems with other members, and most importantly snitch, which is a big no, no on the UG.

You've created your own little gang here and cause problems, you fucking UK hooligans!
...and your point is?????

My point is go be a Cricket fan, there is no point for your little gang to hang on the UG.

Actually i am a huge Cricket fan..     whats your point?

Carl your avatar just got a legit lol from me, I don't mind banter like that but not lying trolls pretending to be us and trolling sick childrens threads

Another great thread from the UKTT.

GodSavethequeens Mum beats him with a newspaper cheers

Uktt vs the ug .. No takedowns tho ...(please) Phone Post

get em.

ps wish i was a red , id nuke him

OveREEMed A New Butthole - You UKTT guys obviously don't fit here, you always stick out, have problems with other members, and most importantly snitch, which is a big no, no on the UG.

You've created your own little gang here and cause problems, you fucking UK hooligans!

My point is go be a Cricket fan, there is no point for your little gang to hang on the UG.

My point is that you guys won't have a champion at this sport for a long, long time, if ever so what's the point staying on an MMA forum, forming a gang and causing trouble, snitching on members are just generally being a nuisance.
Are you saying that there is no point watching mma unless there is a champion from your nation?

You have a very narrow view of the world..      & you aren`t very good at making points.

hmm im wondering who that N?g? bear
is i just ignore him but hes been in like 5 different threads, talking mad shit... not even trolling just talking shit trying to make uktt look bad....

oh you silly silly kids

The UKTT are bunch of whiney bitches thats a fact.

Hate420 - The UKTT are bunch of whiney bitches thats a fact.

I`d say all the bitches who whine about the UKTT are whiney bitches...          the facts speak for themselves..

Hate420 - The UKTT are bunch of whiney bitches thats a fact.

I`d say all the bitches who whine about the UKTT are whiney bitches...          the facts speak for themselves..

The facts speak for themselves...like the creation of this thread

My point is that you guys won't have a champion at this sport for a long, long time, if ever so what's the point staying on an MMA forum, forming a gang and causing trouble, snitching on members are just generally being a nuisance.
Are you saying that there is no point watching mma unless there is a champion from your nation?

You have a very narrow view of the world..      & you arent&nbsp;very good at making points.<br />
&nbsp;</blockquote><br />
<br />
Judging by how you guys behave here, that's exactly your agenda on this forum...<br />
<br />
Pushing your whole UK nonsense and UK fighters, realize this, you aren't as good as American and other fighters.<br />
<br />
If you guys were really MMA fans, you'd drop all this UKTT gang shit and just enjoy MMA, but instead you plaster Bisping logos all over yourselfs and keep peddling your bullshit.</blockquote>You
re just talking bollocks now mate...

"gang shit"?             lol

westside!!!!

UKTT VS the rest of you aside, the OP mentioned poster is an obvious troll account  and is outta line!

Why is this public?

UKTT, just email/PM the mods.

No one gives a shit about your infighting group.

lol at the uktt complaining about trolling.