ATTN Kirik, Chris, Mods, UKTT & Uggers

Mod* Phone Post

nah, just a huge snitch

lol he's persistent I'll give him that much Phone Post

You must not have a friend in the world to put this much time and effort in lol, did the N?G? bear one get banned? Phone Post

you guys are ruining this message board with all this crap just talk about mma or move on to another forum you sound like idiots

Chimmy we don't want to argue with people we just want to talk MMA and have a laugh Phone Post

My god this whining.

You UKTT fools are a bunch of girls.

You brought it all on yourselves with your own incessant trolling.

Deal with it.

chimmy - you guys are ruining this message board with all this crap just talk about mma or move on to another forum you sound like idiots

Get rid of them all i say! Trolls and Troll imposters!

Uk Troll Team ^

NoGi bear -  Chimmy we don't want to argue with people we just want to talk MMA and have a laugh Phone Post

Ok aimed at me or not, that was some funny shit lol ^^ Phone Post

Laughing and talking of MMA is one thing but fighting about who is on a message board "team" and starting thread after thread about your "team" is just annoying. That takes away from the good threads about MMA here and it needs to stop now

Who created a thread about our team? Phone Post

This was started to ban a multiple account troller Mate Phone Post

UKTT

STOP WHINING!

Bad troll ^^ Phone Post

chimmy - Laughing and talking of MMA is one thing but fighting about who is on a message board "team" and starting thread after thread about your "team" is just annoying. That takes away from the good threads about MMA here and it needs to stop now

An overwhelming majority agree with you, chimmy. Please start freezing their threads and banning their accounts.

Double

Oh hi there.

Why you mad, mate?

Your troll team is getting trolled. Did you not expect people to get sick of your one sided b.s.? nUKTTer please.

Flying forearm for the win