ATTN: KIRIK UFC 49 Contest Thread?

What happened to the Pinnacle UFC 49 Picks thread? The link says it "timed out or was removed." What is going on?

TTT

ttt

TTT

Please help keep this thread alive until the problem is fixed.

TTT

we already did

Let's just hope it gets straightened out soon. I'd hate to see people miss the opportunity to get their picks in.

I'm pretty shocked that it's 7hrs later and we still don't have any details as to what's going on.

ttt

"I'm pretty shocked that it's 7hrs later and we still don't have any details as to what's going on."

With all due respect have some patience.Kirik isnt on this forum 24/7 and I am sure there are times when he doesnt check his email for some time.

ttt

TTT

ttt for Kirk Jensen

ttt

ttt

TTT

Okay, we've communicated with the MMA.tv staff and are looking into the details as described by them. We will have definitive answers for you by this afternoon.

The circumstances are bizzare. But I'm going to hold off on describing them or deciding what to do until we speak directly to the party causing this.

answers?

Not yet. I've got several voice mail messages in and should hopefully know more soon. Again, I'll lay out all the facts and the resolution as soon as I speak to the responsible party - by the way, that party is not Pinnacle, Pioneer, Oddessa or InsideFighting.

Inside Fighting has the new instructions on how to participate.