ATTN: KIRIK

Do you know or follow your own rules that you made for this board ? This WHOLE thread Kimbo's UFC picture - is fighter bashing. What is your dealio yo? Why even have rules ?

It might just be me but calling out the head honcho is a pretty good way of getting banned dude. AND it's not fighter bashing. It is good fodder for romoshops. Romoshops run the UG. You will learn that the longer you are around here.

waaaaahhhhh is kimbo's fans sad somwom broke the rules waaaahhhhh

LOL @ This thread.

Mahollo!

Weak thread

Hendo4Life - It might just be me but calling out the head honcho is a pretty good way of getting banned dude. AND it's not fighter bashing. It is good fodder for romoshops. Romoshops run the UG. You will learn that the longer you are around here.
sike is probably a throw away account.

SIKE - Do you know or follow your own rules that you made for this board ? This WHOLE thread Kimbo's UFC picture - is fighter bashing. What is your dealio yo? Why even have rules ?
Fo shizzle?

Kirik is also a green namer and I'm pretty sure you just bashed him.

lol @ kirik

Hi Kimbo!

LOFL @ KIRIK

Kirik - Fo shizzle?
haaaaaah. 

305 baby...all day...know what I'm sayin?
starts shootin dice

Kirik - 
SIKE - Do you know or follow your own rules that you made for this board ? This WHOLE thread Kimbo's UFC picture - is fighter bashing. What is your dealio yo? Why even have rules ?
Fo shizzle?

Mi Nizzle

dMo -  Kirik is also a green namer and I'm pretty sure you just bashed him.

+1

This forum isn't a democracy, Kirik is the king and he can do whatever he wants. He can make the rules and then ignore them, or he can swap your profile picture out for a close-up of his nuts.

GenericAmerican - 

+1

This forum isn't a democracy, Kirik is the king and he can do whatever he wants. He can make the rules and then ignore them, or he can swap your profile picture out for a close-up of his nuts.
I wish kirik would assign people nicknames and pics. it would add flavour and some needed heat to this forum.

GenericAmerican - 

+1

Most people don't get it unfortunetly.

^its more of a pirate ship, imo^.......... btw-pirate ships were a pretty democratic place, to a point-MM

^  Walk the fucking plank, mate !