ATTN: Kirik

“McGregor has a clear choice here – he can chase the money, or he can defend his UFC belt for the first time, and unify it. Which he chooses will say a lot about who he is”

—Kirik Jenness

How about you make some upgrades to the steaming pile of Horsewoman Shit that this site is… That blurb is pure Bacon-Neck calibre writing.

ha ha where u read that at? front page? Who he fights says a lot about who he will make the most money fighting…and yeah making money is mcgregor. He doesnt have to unify the belt vs a hungry killer just because we are filthy animals.

Kirik has a clear choice here…he can blow this place up w ads and ignore everyone, or he can actually fix the problems here. Which he chooses will say a lot about who he is"

Kenny Florian IV

"Kirik was never my friend"

Noiseless -

"Kirik was never my friend"

--- Elias "Bacon-Neck" Cepeda
NorthSouthDinner4Two - "McGregor has a clear choice here – he can chase the money, or he can defend his UFC belt for the first time, and unify it. Which he chooses will say a lot about who he is"

—Kirik Jenness

How about you make some upgrades to the steaming pile of Horsewoman Shit that this site is… That blurb is pure Bacon-Neck calibre writing.

CaptainNemo -
NorthSouthDinner4Two - "McGregor has a clear choice here – he can chase the money, or he can defend his UFC belt for the first time, and unify it. Which he chooses will say a lot about who he is"

—Kirik Jenness

Wassup Kirik!!

Hurry up sell this this pile of shit to someone who cares. Tell Bacon-Neck I send my regards and miss his elite penmanship.

NorthSouthDinner4Two - 
CaptainNemo -

—Kirik Jenness

Wassup Kirik!!

Hurry up sell this this pile of shit to someone who cares. Tell Bacon-Neck I send my regards and miss his elite penmanship.

You wish I was Kirik, don't ya, fancy-boy?