ATTN: LHW and HW

I have a friend with really good connections to Bellator. He said they may be doing a LHW and HW tournament in Sept.

My friend is looking for "unmanaged" fighters with good records.

Again, UNMANAGED fighters with good records.

Cant promise but would like to get a feel for the talent pool at 205 and 220+.

Send bio with links to vids to J.West411@yahoo.com

When will the 145lbers be coming up again?

ttt

ttt

Jason do i "qualify"????

why unmanaged?

cpdtpa -  why unmanaged?

Because fighters with managers don't get ripped off.

yea i wanna know why unmanaged? you wont really get a feel for the talent pool bc most good/smart fighters have managers

CHISM205 - yea i wanna know why unmanaged? you wont really get a feel for the talent pool bc most good/smart fighters have managers

My buddy is starting a management company and doesn't want a conflict of interest.

ok so he's looking for fighters to manage and not really looking to fell out the talent pool? not trying to bust your or his balls but thats what i get from this post

Inviting fighters into a tournament while stressing that they must not have a manager is like inviting kids into your van and stressing that they must not tell their parents.

Right?

lol, sure y not.

Im just endeavoring to help out the guys who are flying under the radar. That doesn't mean that any of them get into the Tournament, just in touch with the right people.

what about barely managed? poorly managed?

this is some narrow minded shit right here chambers!

Squared Circle - Inviting fighters into a tournament while stressing that they must not have a manager is like inviting kids into your van and stressing that they must not tell their parents.

Right?

Haha Win, on a completely unrelated topic does anyone know what that dude with the lame hair from Human Weapon is doing these days? :)

lol

The_War_Machine - 
Squared Circle - Inviting fighters into a tournament while stressing that they must not have a manager is like inviting kids into your van and stressing that they must not tell their parents.

Right?

Haha Win, on a completely unrelated topic does anyone know what that dude with the lame hair from Human Weapon is doing these days? :)

Bill is bald.

:)

Haha, bald is sexy. I was talking about the other guy that cleary doesn't take any care of his hair.

ttt