ATTN: Magnum TA

Todd have you ever been with a woman just curious. Even paying counts too

JrRapozo - Todd have you ever been with a woman just curious. Even paying counts too

He did. But got tapped. Phone Post

virux11b -
JrRapozo - Todd have you ever been with a woman just curious. Even paying counts too

He did. But got tapped. Phone Post

I see what you did there Phone Post

run-on warning- If anything, best case scenario is Atkins got scared enough to actually start training and with that, hopefully in 6 months he'll gain some self-esteem and feel better about himself and then maybe he'll stop trying to bring everyone else down with him. 

7min???

Yes about this 7 min....lol!!! What's the fuckin scoop???

6 minutes dougie fresh your on...

Heard it went down today! what was the out come?

ttt for some fucking answers!

Maybe their both dead and Rylan is dumping the bodies?

Rylan don't forget to wipe the gym down with bleach Bro! Phone Post

: )

Epic.

JIMMYNAKS - Maybe their both dead and Rylan is dumping the bodies?

Rylan don't forget to wipe the gym down with bleach Bro! Phone Post

Lies! Unless he had a forklift, no way any man can pick turds fat ass up! Phone Post

Oh Shnap!! Phone Post

Good luck getting Todd to fight. He challened me on the OKUG then started making up excuses to why we can't set a date. He basically wants the option to drop in unannounced and catch my off guard. He won't sign a contract for it, basically won't sign off on what his mouth is running. The reason he is in Hawaii is because he is a pussy. He got chased out of Oklahoma for his crap.

PimpLimp -  Good luck getting Todd to fight. He challened me on the OKUG then started making up excuses to why we can't set a date. He basically wants the option to drop in unannounced and catch my off guard. He won't sign a contract for it, basically won't sign off on what his mouth is running. The reason he is in Hawaii is because he is a pussy. He got chased out of Oklahoma for his crap.

Sounds familiar

What's your guy's return policy? Phone Post

FCTV808 - ttt for some fucking answers!

JIMMYNAKS - What's your guy's return policy? Phone Post

THIS. Phone Post

NorthSlopePipeNinja -
JIMMYNAKS - What's your guy's return policy? Phone Post

THIS. Phone Post

Lawls! Phone Post