ATTN: Magnum TA

Waiting 6 months to settle this is retarded. Not even pro fighters train that long for a fight, let alone a grappling challenge match.

Since cardio is an issue, I am willing to do away with the no time limit deal.

I am opening my schedule up for you this week and am willing to do this anytime, anyplace.

Let's settle this immediately. If you refuse to step up to the plate and accept, let this be proof of your dicktuckery and that you fear me.

Accept? Phone Post

Stop waffling after I have already done everything to accomodate you. If you failed to tap me in a time limit setting you would just complain that I didn't give you anything (as you already have) and it would be pointless. The no time limit setting is the best way to settle this fair and square. 

Why are you so unwilling to settle this now. The only thing that was getting in the way is your lack of cardio, so let's make this a manageable 20 minutes.

Again, do you accept this offer or is this an official admission of being scared of me? Phone Post

Jesus, stop editing your post you worm.

Do you accept like a man or do you tuck tail and hide from this situation? Phone Post

You seem incredibly desperate to do this immediately but I see no reason to do it without a time limit when you will just cry on here when it is all over. I have already gone through that with Kylo O fans and have no desire to do it again. Be ready for June at your gym no time limit as you orginally begged for.

Do you accept like a man or do you tuck tail and hide from this situation?

You seem scared to settle this. Phone Post

"Not even pro fighters train that long for a fight, let alone a grappling challenge match."

You know this is actually a true statement, however most pro fighters are not in the kind of shape I am and thus taking more time do it during a school semester makes sense. I know I got a draw with Kyle eating 7-11 most nights but I don't feel like doing that again so this time I will prepare properly.

Where and what time do you train tomorrow. Phone Post

Let me check with Paul first.

Paul said we can do 7 minutes and after that's it done win, lose or draw. He is willing to help me get ready for the no time limit if you would rather do that.

Where does this 7 minutes limit come from? Why not do 20? Phone Post

I am just relaying what Paul said. We have other people that are training and competing and they need to get their work in as well. You can take this tomorrow or wait for the no time-limit. Paul said there is no hard feelings either way but that's how it will be if we do it tomorrow.

Oh and I just realized you ducked my question.

Again Todd, where and what time are you training tomorrow? Phone Post

We train for 7-9 at Elite TKD by Suzie but I am just telling you what Paul said. You can call him if you have any questions or complaints about it.

If there is a restriction on your time limit at Paul's, you are more than welcome to come here and we can go for longer than 7 minutes to settle things. Phone Post

meatrokket -  If there is a restriction on your time limit at Paul's, you are more than welcome to come here and we can go for longer than 7 minutes to settle things. Phone Post

I have already agreed to do that for no time limit but you will have to wait. If you want to do it sooner we can go the 7 minutes during rolling any time Tues - Thurs. Like I said Paul has agreed to help me get ready for that (your no time-limit request) 

We are training no-gi here tomorrow from 6-730. Since we don't have any guys getting ready for a no-gi comp, we can roll as much as we want in a little corner off to the side.

This actually works out perfectly since you are friends with Rylan and Tiff. You can talk story with then after. No hard feelings after btw. Phone Post

We can take out our frustrations on each other during the NTL match. You will have to prepare for that accordingly until then. Paul told me Rylan has contacted him about this already so we can let this settle until it happens. It was not my plan to train hard for 6 months straight but I will make sure I am prepared to the best of my ability.

Good grief you're a pussy. Phone Post

I want the NTL match. There is no point in rolling in timed sessions where you will not be able to catch me and complain after. You requested NTL and you are going to get what you asked for.