ATTN: Magnum TA

Geez, this six months thing is never gonna happen....

So tell me if we do a 7 minute match, how do we declare a winner? What if no one taps anyone? Do we continue with 7 minute rounds until someone taps?

Please clarify. Phone Post

If you come tomorrow it is 7 minutes and then this is DONE win, lose or draw. Paul has other people in his classes including females and children and that is his primary concern. He would rather I do it the other way and has agreed to help me get ready for it.

Magnum TA -  I want the NTL match. There is no point in rolling in timed sessions where you will not be able to catch me and complain after. You requested NTL and you are going to get what you asked for.

6 months is bullshit. You know it and I know it. Phone Post

Magnum TA -  If you come tomorrow it is 7 minutes and then this is DONE win, lose or draw. Paul has other people in his classes including females and children and that is his primary concern. He would rather I do it the other way and has agreed to help me get ready for it.

How does one "win", how does one "lose" and what happens if there is a draw? Phone Post

MR I have already explained it to you. If we are rolling for the tap and no one does there would obviously be no winner declared. If no one tapped at 7 minutes it's over and done with and that's the end of it. Or you can wait for the NTL match and we can settle it the right way. I see no reason in being scared to do something when we both have the same time to prepare for it. Normally Paul does not allow people that are not NU to train at his gym so giving you 7 minutes is generous.

I am not scared of you, Atkins, its just that waiting 6 months for this match of bullshit.

You are tucking.... Phone Post

How can I tuck when your instructor and my instructor have been notified about it. If you think Paul would let me get out of it you don't know him very well.

Where and when? I really wanna see this!! Free sticker for the winner.

Probably mid May (some time after the 11th) instead of June. 

todd show us your uterus.

Magnum TA -  How can I tuck when your instructor and my instructor have been notified about it. If you think Paul would let me get out of it you don't know him very well.

Stop bringing Paul and Rylan into this conversation. This is between me and you.

This is the tuck of century. Phone Post

Magnum TA -  MR I have already explained it to you. If we are rolling for the tap and no one does there would obviously be no winner declared. If no one tapped at 7 minutes it's over and done with and that's the end of it. Or you can wait for the NTL match and we can settle it the right way. I see no reason in being scared to do something when we both have the same time to prepare for it. Normally Paul does not allow people that are not NU to train at his gym so giving you 7 minutes is generous.

Ok, let's be respectful of your instructors wishes and do the 7 minutes at GT where Rylan has an open door policy. Phone Post

MR you are being far too flaky on this whole issue. The NTL match has been decided (as you wanted) and that's the end of it. I would also rather do the NTL match as it gives me something to be motivated for.

Todd, stop using Paul as your scapegoat. If Paul will only allow 7 minutes at his place no problem, Rylan says you can roll at his place for more than 7 minutes. problem solved. Stop avoiding the offer. 

Your whole ploy now is to push this thing to June or May, whatever. It really is apparent you don't want no part of MR.

Todd, stop using Paul as your scapegoat. If Paul will only allow 7 minutes at his place no problem, Rylan says you can roll at his place for more than 7 minutes. problem solved. Stop avoiding the offer. 

Your whole ploy now is to push this thing to June or May, whatever. It really is apparent you don't want no part of MR.

If I knew you would need half a year to train for a match, I would never have asked for it.

If Paul doesn't like visitors that are not NU, then I will respect that. On the other hand Rylan said you are more than welcome to drop in.

Like I said before, he will let us settle this during class. We have ample room at our academy.

I am even giving you the opportunity to take your 7 minutes and try to hide the entire time.

Tuck much? Phone Post

"I am even giving you the opportunity to take your 7 minutes and try to hide the entire time."  

Why should we do this when you are making excuses for failure before it even happens? NTL is the only way to go. You are obviously scared to face me in a NTL setting if I am in shape. That much is obvious by your desperation to avoid it.

Why ntl?? 7 min is good enough. If you do ntl,first one to a tap?

Dick tuck of the century IMO. Phone Post

B_RYCE - Why ntl?? 7 min is good enough. If you do ntl,first one to a tap?

This is a challenge match BRYCE. as you probably know, old school challenge matches were NTL to the tap.

I am bending over backwards to accommodate this fool who is finding every reason not to settle this with me. Phone Post