ATTN: Magnum TA

Magnum TA - "I am even giving you the opportunity to take your 7 minutes and try to hide the entire time."  

Why should we do this when you are making excuses for failure before it even happens? NTL is the only way to go. You are obviously scared to face me in a NTL setting if I am in shape. That much is obvious by your desperation to avoid it.

Again, waiting 5-6 months to face you is just retarded. Who do you think you are GSP? Phone Post

Todd?? Just accept the roll and proceed,you don't wanna be the "dick tuck guy" do you??

B-RYCE go read the "New BB" thread. That will explain the level of dicktukery that has transpired today. of epik proportions.

And stfu about you being in shape atkins. You trained quite a bit at ICON and you were in awful shape. No matter how much you train you will always be in sub par shape and have consistency of dough. Phone Post

I see. So what's the scoop you need 6 months to train Todd? If you have been training regularly then you are good to go. Make it happen.

Magnum TA -  MR I have already explained it to you. If we are rolling for the tap and no one does there would obviously be no winner declared. If no one tapped at 7 minutes it's over and done with and that's the end of it. Or you can wait for the NTL match and we can settle it the right way. I see no reason in being scared to do something when we both have the same time to prepare for it. Normally Paul does not allow people that are not NU to train at his gym so giving you 7 minutes is generous.

You could always come to Ano's Tues-Fri. Those nights are always definite.

Damn, in this post from the other thread you openly invite me to come down and train but all of a sudden you remember to add that only NU members are welcome?

Thanks a lot man.

Bait and switch. This is a troll tactic. Lol!!!

NAME EXAMPLES OF FRADULENT BBs!

HAVE THE BALLS TO NAME THEM OR STFU YOUR FAGGOTTY TROLLING!

Who cares, imo you should go have fun and roll Todd. It's only jiu jitsu not the end of the world lol

Dammit Sarge for hijacking my thread!!!!!!

*ignores meats frantic hand signals and attempts to barricade the doors

Sgt. Slaphead -

LOL!!! Phone Post

To add to the LOL's, Atkins also denied my friend request and blocked me on Facebook.

I was really hoping to carry this flamewar over to real life.

I am disappoint.

JIMMYNAKS - 
Sgt. Slaphead -

LOL!!! Phone Post

I was getting all excite when I heard about this tonight, looks like I will be dissapoint. Maybe do the 7 minute for time being then a "NTL" in 6 months? No?

redhanded - I was getting all excite when I heard about this tonight, looks like I will be dissapoint. Maybe do the 7 minute for time being then a "NTL" in 6 months? No?

Great idea. I am game.

DON'T FEED THE FUKIN TROLL!

AND SHOW US YOUR UTERUS BITCH

SS has the right idea!

no time limit is better for low cardio.