ATTN: Magnum TA

So whats the scoop?? Is it gonna happen or not? Todd come on for as much shit as you talk and troll at least give the guy 7 min of your time. Then you will no longer be "that guy." Either way I think we have all gotten sucked into the ultimate troll job??

We are doing a NTL match at his gym. I already have the approval from Rylan and the Mrs (who calls the shots)

When?? Not 6 months from now I hope....

Unless you are putting up some money for the winner I don't see how your opinion matters.

Magnum TA -  We are doing a NTL match at his gym. I already have the approval from Rylan and the Mrs (who calls the shots)

Quoted before editing can occur. Phone Post

Whatever happens, I have been entertained as I have not been in a long while. Thanks to all who participated. Phone Post

Lol!! U mad? Just tired of the trolling. Make it happen and not before the appocloypse.

I think if you guys are gonna do it,then do it kickboxer style with glass on the wraps,in a pit and in Thailand. Thanks.

I will be very surprised if this goes down in 6 months. Too much time for things to change with very little incentives.

Magnum TA -  We are doing a NTL match at his gym. I already have the approval from Rylan and the Mrs (who calls the shots)

Here you go again dropping names while avoiding the real issue at hand. Rylan and Tiff would love for me to rip you a new one on camera so stop using other people as a guise to duck me.

First you invite me to Paul's gym, then I ask where and what time you are training today, then you avoid the question and say Paul is only going to let us go 7 minutes and that he is going to make a special exception for me to train there since I'm not NU. You also sounded open to going 7 minutes with me.

With respect to your instructor in mind and you sounding willing to go 7 minutes with me, Rylan (see what i did there) invites you to his gym with open arms with no qualms about your association to settle this today during his no gi class.

I have seen kids in Bjj class with more guts than you Todd. Phone Post 

Then to NTL match should be a cakewalk for you. See you then...

As stated at the beginning of this thread with your unwillingness to meet up with me this week, let it this be an admission of dicktuck!

Sgt. Slaphead - DON'T FEED THE FUKIN TROLL!

NAME EXAMPLES OF FRADULENT BBs!

HAVE THE BALLS TO NAME THEM OR STFU YOUR FAGGOTTY TROLLING!

Alchemist, the only way this NTL match does not go down is if MR wimps out of it. I am 100% committed to it and you will see that.

Magnum TA -  Alchemist, the only way this NTL match does not go down is if MR wimps out of it. I am 100% committed to it and you will see that.

Like redhanded said earlier, why don't we go 7 minutes today and an NTL when you are "ready"...whenever that may be? 

Because you begged for a NTL match and that's what you will get. See you then....

Thanks for admission of your dicktuck.

So again,when is the NTL match going down Todd?? You agreed so pick a date and time. Really want to see this happen, like before june.

damn talk about major blue balls for teh meatrokket. completely agree about the tuck.....so gay.

MR,great plan!!! Just do it this week Todd!!! Free stickers to the winner!!!