ATTN: Magnum TA

I would glady roll for honor and bragging rights, stickers are just icing on the cake! 

Redhanded, if I am victorious I will split my bounty of stickers with you and we shall use them as currency at the strip club!

hahaha, or we can put'm on our trucks and make rugged when we drive!

MR timeline of dicktucks
1. I initiallty request to do a timed rolling session while allowing him to start on my back. I also offered to quit training immediately if he won. MR pussed out and demanded a NTL match at a neutral location (thinking I would not agree) with no timetable.
2. I agreed to his demands and went 1 step further by getting permission to do it at his home gym. All I ask for in return is ample time to prepare.
3. MR pusses out again and immediately changes his demands to a timed session (and begins making excuses in case he fails to win) this week. My instructor gives him 7 minutes tonight to settle it once and for all. MR pusses out and demands that I go to his gym during my class hours instead.
4. I refuse and stick to his original NTL demands in order to assure a winner and loser.
5. MR claims victory

1. This will be settled in May with no excuses either way.     

MAY???? WTF. At least it was an entertaining post....

Putting up stickers to the winner does not constitute you determining when the match will take place. MR claims to want me at my best (he doesn't) and I am going to give him that.

Todd, its apparent that you have done everything in your power to avoid facing me. You know as well as anyone that needing 5 months to prepare for a match is ludicrous. 

You hide behind your and my instructors names while deflecting any and all criticism regarding your tactics. I am giving you the chance to settle this with me immediately and you keep making up excuses. Why wait for May when it can be done now?

Its apparent that you know what the outcome is gonna be. You are just delaying the inevitable. 

"Why wait for May when it can be done now."

Because you demanded a NTL match with me (at my best) and now you want out of it. It's too late for that now MR.

Magnum TA - Putting up stickers to the winner does not constitute you determining when the match will take place. MR claims to want me at my best (he doesn't) and I am going to give him that.

Todd, you trained as much as ICON as I did  with more experience than I had and you were probably the worst grappler out of anyone there. I'm sure you were at your best then and you will never be able to reach that level again. 

With respect to your instructor who I get the feeling does not want this to go down at his gym,  Rylan and Tiffany welcome you with open arms to their academy immediately where we can settle this today.  I have a key to the gym and am willing and able to meet you there at any time. 

Magnum TA - "Why wait for May when it can be done now."

Because you demanded a NTL match with me (at my best) and now you want out of it. It's too late for that now MR.

Scared to settle this today. Ok, youre scared of the outcome. I get it.  

Edited to add-We agreed on a NTL match and the next stunt you pull is saying you need 6 months to get ready. Another one of your delaying tactics. Real brave buddy.

"you were probably the worst grappler out of anyone there."

Then why couldn't you do anything against me? What does that say about your ability? Again your choice of comments borders on the bizarre. .

Magnum TA -  "you were probably the worst grappler out of anyone there."

Then why couldn't you do anything against me? What does that say about your ability? Again your choice of comments borders on the bizarre. .

It sounds like that comment bothers you. Come down today, or its a dicktuck. Period. 

Does not bother me at all because you and I both know the truth. If I was as bad as you were Kyle O would have tapped me like lesser guys (in the beginner division) did to you in T Jay's tournaments. 

yawn

So you're tucking then? Not surprising. 

REALLY?? I agree that if the challenge isnt done today MEATROCKET is the winner by default. Its time to put up or shut up. Also having a key to the gym is epicsauce,kudos to you sir!!!

LOL...Let see this happen already!!!! What really is the delay Magnum TA? It's pretty simple, you got called out right??? Now go get him. Especially its @ his gym...

LOL...Let see this happen already!!!! What really is the delay Magnum TA? It's pretty simple, you got called out right??? Now go get him. Especially its @ his gym...

HOLY LURKER!!!!^^^

I am honored to have an 01/01/01'er use his first post on this thread. This is akin to seeing the actual birth of a unicorn!

If the challenge isnt accepted by the time the shop closes then MEATROCKET is the winner. Message me for awesome stickers!!! LOL!!!!