ATTN: Magnum TA

TheAlchemist -  HOLY LURKER!!!!^^^

lol not lurking, just forgot i had a acct and cannot sign up with a new acct...

PopUone - 

? so what acct were you using prior to using this one?

TheAlchemist - 
PopUone - 

? so what acct were you using prior to using this one?

Honestly I really dunno... I did not know i even had a acct until i tried to make one and it said i had a acct. so go figure.

wait, so you WERE lurking!? lurking  meaning you were just observing the forums w/out posting.

No i think when i first registered I just did not come back. Now friends told me about this website again and when i came back it said i was already registered. So I had to get a new password to log back in because i did not even know it...

so des ne...

Welcome to the HG!

This thread just went MEGA!!! Phone Post

i just wish baret would come on here and choke everybody out.

welcome to the HG popuone

Thanks for the hearty welcoming...see you guys around...

Just a little while ago MR was in the hospital with a collapsed lung if you can't do a NTL match with him you should just stfu either do the match ASAP or move on to another topic

NECKCRANK808 - Just a little while ago MR was in the hospital with a collapsed lung if you can't do a NTL match with him you should just stfu either do the match ASAP or move on to another topic

/ Thread Phone Post

Sounds like another prepared excuse to me (had my fill of that already). He will have all the time he needs to be 100%. That whole collapsed lung thing sounded like a troll story to me. If he got a collapsed lung from eating Indian food why didn't he sue the place? If it's true I can see why he's so upset because I recommended the place to him.

@NECKCRANK,agreed.

Magnum TA -  Sounds like another prepared excuse to me (had my fill of that already). He will have all the time he needs to be 100%.

Hey man I just got to the gym. No traffic on the freeway, you could be here in 10 minutes.

There's an hour before class, so there is ample time for us to roll with no one around Put up or accept that you're tucking. Phone Post

Holy fuck, not only did this thread reel in the greatest lurker in the history of mma.tv, but his first and second posts were repeats! FUCKEN EPIC

Your time will come with no excuses.

Meatrokket, I'm sorry to be the one to say it but just let it go Bro. It's not gonna happen. It never was. With your time in the Matrix and on this site, you know in your heart this to be true. You gave it a good shot. It's time to let it go. In 2 or 3 days, go with your friends to Ginza and plow some young bar sluts home for the holidays and be Merry. Goodbye! Phone Post

You are very wrong Jimmy.

@Jimmy is correct. Theres officially 2 hours left Todd,if you dont accept than im sorry but you are the loser and MEATROKKET is the winner and champ of the forum. Along with being champ comes a bounty of free stickers!!! T-2 hours!!!!! Doors close at 7.

I can hear it now. You took advantage of a smaller man recovering from a collapsed lung because he ate too much Chicken Vindaloo.