ATTN: Magnum TA

Sorry Todd, this is an EPIC DICKTUK from all angles! 

Point is you talked smack and MR called you on it. After MUCH bruhaha now you want 6 months to prepare for a roll. serious? Dude...

Sorry but I had to listen to months of whining after Kyle O failed to submit me in a match where everyone said i would be destroyed in no time flat. Matt claims to be recovering from a serious injury and I am not going to let him use that as an excuse if he loses. This timetable is perfect to remove all doubt. Matt has already planted his injury, lack of size and my defensive ability as potential excuses on this thread. When this match happens there will be no excuses from either side.

Naks, you are right this clearly isn't happening.

I will accept this as a tuck and go out and attempt to hole bar sluts this weekend! Phone Post

Your time table is hour and a half. Then if the challenge isnt accepted then its over,MEATROKKET wins the championship of the forum. The time for talking is done. As VADER says ITS TIME!!! ITS TIME!!! ITS VADER TIME!!!!!!!

Magnum TA - Your time will come with no excuses.

What an ironic and contradictory statement in so few words...the reference to "time coming" IS an excuse for not doing it now. Then that's followed up by, "no excuses".

lol

Magnum TA -  Sorry but I had to listen to months of whining after Kyle O failed to submit me in a match where everyone said i would be destroyed in no time flat. Matt claims to be recovering from a serious injury and I am not going to let him use that as an excuse if he loses. This timetable is perfect to remove all doubt. Matt has already planted his injury, lack of size and my defensive ability as potential excuses on this thread. When this match happens there will be no excuses from either side.

Your reasoning=excuses. Phone Post

Still an hour and some odd min left. Hopefully the challenge will be taken. Either way someone is getting stickers and some bar sluts will be plowed. All in all a good thread. DONT DICK TUCK,JUST ACCEPT TODD!!!! DO IT FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT KNOW YOU AS THE TROLL!!!

Just to summarize:

1) Neither of you have been "preparing" for a challenge match.

2) Both of you train regularly.

3) Yet MR is willing to do it right now, no time limits, anywhere.

4) Despite being larger, Todd is the one who wants time limits and or pushing it off far into next year for, "time to prepare".

That is all.

MR wants it to happen now because he has excuses prepared when it does not go as planned that he has shown the willingness to use. I am not going to let him use his injury as an excuse because I will have wasted my time. MR is desperate for an out to cover himself because he cares what you guys think about him and I don't. 

You forgot free stickers.

Magnum TA - MR wants it to happen now because he has excuses prepared when it does not go as planned that he has shown the willingness to use. I am not going to let him use his injury as an excuse because I will have wasted my time. MR is desperate for an out to cover himself because he cares what you guys think about him and I don't. 

You are really, really reaching here. Phone Post

Magnum TA - MR wants it to happen now because he has excuses prepared when it does not go as planned that he has shown the willingness to use.

You are creating and projecting imaginary scenarios (excuses) into the future. This is eerily starting to read exactly like the epic "Attention Squatdog" tuck thread on the UG.

Nice try Moke.

OK Todd, I can draw up an agreement stating MR will NOT use his previous injury as an excuse in the event that he loses to you. what say you?

I don't need that because he will have ample time to recover. Kyle didn't make excuses either but that didn't stop his friends, training partners and people that weren't there from doing it. That's not going to happen this time! 

TheAlchemist - OK Todd, I can draw up an agreement stating MR will NOT use his previous injury as an excuse in the event that he loses to you. what say you?

Write it up, I will sign. Phone Post

MR sure is desperate

No time. Less than hour before the biggest DICKTUCK in history goes down,unless you got a fax machine. MEATROKKET will be declared winner at 7pm. At least thats how I see it.

You have already planted your excuses to sway HG opinion in case you lose. Signing a document would mean nothing.

Todd you're impossible.  What guarantee can you give MR that you'll show up to do a ntl match on the designated date? What if he trains for 6 months and you tuck, again?