ATTN: Magnum TA

Once we determine a date in May I would be willing to sign for it as long as I am not in summer school that day. There is a short break after the 11th (I will find out how long) or any weekend. 

30 min till its over,any final comments?

Magnum TA - Nice try Moke.

Try what? I'm just posting facts. Sometimes they're not popular and people don't like that. I'm sure you can relate.

Im 101% sure meatrokket will not make any exscuses if somehow he loses.

On another note, I am interested in how you will train for a NTL match. Im sure anyone on here who trains somewhat consistently, would be in enough shape to take on a smaller guy. Just man the fuk up, roll and at the very least you can say that you didn't tuck. Pretty sure people will give you credit for atleast showing up and rolling.....heck I bet even meatrokket will give you props for that. Then after the roll, go have some beers and then look back at this thread and laugh about it. very simple if you ask me.

Magnum TA -  I am just relaying what Paul said. We have other people that are training and competing and they need to get their work in as well. You can take this tomorrow or wait for the no time-limit. Paul said there is no hard feelings either way but that's how it will be if we do it tomorrow.

perfect and extremely rare opportunity to respond with 'yes'.  Just sayin

but i ultimately agree with FCTV...i wish baret would show up and choke each and every person that posted on any of these threads unconscious.  FC and me included.

Ive been choked in the past. Don't remember much, lol.

I'd be honored to roll with Baret and give him the few seconds of his time it would take for him to choke me out....,

But I need 6 months to train for it and I'll let Baret know when and where he can do it. Phone Post

Alright I'm over this crap Atkins. Just show up whenever you feel like it. Could be tomorrow, could be in June, could be in 2013.

I'm always training and always willing to roll. You can do whatever you need to get ready for a guy who can't tap you, while I will continue to train in my pajamas.

I hope to see you one day. Phone Post

and who said there are NO CHICS that post on the hg?

Now MR is trolling because we all know the world ends after 2012

Psssshh!! Phone Post

PAGE 7 BICHES

Winner is MEATROKKET!!! Message me where I can drop off your bounty of free stickers sir!!! What a DICKTUCK!!!!!!

So what is the outcome? To me 6 months is to long to train for a ntl match. Not even professionals have that long to train.... Like espn says... "come on man"

Magnum T(ucks)A(gain)? Seems a likely appropriate name for turd. Now im gonna pork your pig buddy

AND NAME THE FUCKING NAMES ALREADY DOUCHEBAG

sufferingsuckatash - Magnum T(ucks)A(gain)? Seems a likely appropriate name for turd. Now im gonna pork your pig buddy

AND NAME THE FUCKING NAMES ALREADY DOUCHEBAG
Sgt. Slaphead - DON'T FEED THE FUKIN TROLL!

NAME EXAMPLES OF FRADULENT BBs!

HAVE THE BALLS TO NAME THEM OR STFU YOUR FAGGOTTY TROLLING!

I'm celebrating my victory at the bar OMA styleyou, fuck you Atkins! Phone Post

Even though I think Magnum could get some of the weak Blackbelts in Hawaii these days. Still a disappointing job of Fagging out by him. On the other hand you guys know he is retarded right.

such an epik tuck. unreal

Interesting... Phone Post