ATTN: Magnum TA

I just finished my first day of preparation. I might do some rounds at Rylan's before the May date as well. Alchemist when you are ready to do the contract for the NTL let me know. Paul notified everyone in class after practice that this is happening.

T.Jay Thompson - 
Magnum TA -  I am just relaying what Paul said. We have other people that are training and competing and they need to get their work in as well. You can take this tomorrow or wait for the no time-limit. Paul said there is no hard feelings either way but that's how it will be if we do it tomorrow.

perfect and extremely rare opportunity to respond with 'yes'.  Just sayin

but i ultimately agree with FCTV...i wish baret would show up and choke each and every person that posted on any of these threads unconscious.  FC and me included.

T Jay is correct. This could have been done last night with an acceptance. I will not be addressing this much further as I continue to prepare.

Todd you made it NOT happen last night with ur blind insistence on having the match in 6 months.

TheAlchemist - Todd you made it NOT happen last night with ur blind insistence on having the match in 6 months.
Incorrect. I arranged to have it done at my gym last night and MR backed out of it which is not my fault. When can you be ready to make up the contract? I can probably have a sure date by next week.

You are delusional. MR even invited you to go to GT where he had a key to go in early!

But there was no need for an invite as the conditions had already been arranged. MR is going to get the rounds at his gym (at a later date) and the NTL at his gym (in May) Now make up the contract! 

Why am I going to write something up when ur just going to tuck ur dick between ur legs and run?? In any case MR already stated he wont be making any excuses if he should lose to you. BUT that's IF you get on the mats with Matt.

I can't believe you guys are up so early.

You asked if I would sign a document for assurance and I am asking you to make one.

That was when I thought there was a modicum of you taking up MR's offer.

Now I'm thinking more like TJay and FCTv- Baret should come and choke us all out!

Everyone here had ample opportunity to train with Baret at his school in Ewa Beach when he was here. The amount of people on this forum that actually came I could count on one hand. It's a shame he had to leave here to make a living doing what he loved.

Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - DON'T FEED THE FUKIN TROLL!

NAME EXAMPLES OF FRADULENT BBs!

HAVE THE BALLS TO NAME THEM OR STFU YOUR FAGGOTTY TROLLING!

Magnum TA -  I just finished my first day of preparation. I might do some rounds at Rylan's before the May date as well. Alchemist when you are ready to do the contract for the NTL let me know. Paul notified everyone in class after practice that this is happening.

I heard the Rocky theme song playing in my head as I read this. True story. Phone Post

Magnum TA -  I just finished my first day of preparation. I might do some rounds at Rylan's before the May date as well. Alchemist when you are ready to do the contract for the NTL let me know. Paul notified everyone in class after practice that this is happening.<br type="_moz" /> 

Well how do you feel after 1 day of training Magnum TA?? do you still need 6 months to train?

Magnum TA -
TheAlchemist - Todd you made it NOT happen last night with ur blind insistence on having the match in 6 months.
Incorrect. I arranged to have it done at my gym last night and MR backed out of it which is not my fault. When can you be ready to make up the contract? I can probably have a sure date by next week.

False. At first you extend an open invite. A few posts later, you say Paul is going out of his way to let a non-NU member train and that there will be women and children there. This leads me to believe that he is really really uncomfortable with this happening at his school. Out of respect to him and with your constant changing of the story, it only makes sense to do this at Rylans. Phone Post

Also, let me add that there will be no special conditions that  will be implemented when you show up to Rylans gym Todd. I'm not gonna fag out like you have on this thread at every opportunity.  Period. 

You show up to the gym at your leisure and we will roll. Hell, it doesnt even matter if there are kid and women over there. ....It's only gonna be some jiu-jitsu, right????? Nothing to be scared of.

Todd, I'm sure as everyone on this forum is tired of us hearing talk shit and continually bumping this thread to the top it only makes sense to settle this immediately.  Am I right or am I right?

Do you want those stickers? LOL.

meatrokket -  Todd, I'm sure as everyone on this forum is tired of us hearing talk shit and continually bumping this thread to the top it only makes sense to settle this immediately.  Am I right or am I right?

No I tried to give you that chance already so we can let thread die until it happens. 

On the 15th of never? Sounds good to me.