ATTN: Magnum TA

Toad, what does your instructor (whom I highly respect) think of your douchebaggery and tuckiness??

NAME NAMES TURD FUGGING TOAD DOUCHEBAG TROLL.

NAME NAMES OF THE BB'S THAT YOU DONT THINK DESERVE THEIR RANK.

YOU CANT SAY THAT SHIT THEN NOT NAME THEM.

sufferingsuckatash - Toad, what does your instructor (whom I highly respect) think of your douchebaggery and tuckiness??

I like this guy!

Sgt. Slaphead -
sufferingsuckatash - Toad, what does your instructor (whom I highly respect) think of your douchebaggery and tuckiness??

I like this guy!

I like him too. Chuukese blood in his body and all! Phone Post

FINALLY......A micro worth knowing!?!?!?!?!?!?!

meatrokket -  On the 15th of never? Sounds good to me. 

Say it not so Magnum TA...Nooooooooooooooooooooo.....MR yeah it sounds like it probably won't happen anytime soon....

I love the sarge and yimmy too! three way???

TODD NAME NAMES FAGGOT IM PORKING YOUR PIG UNLESS YOU MAN UP PUNK

sufferingsuckatash - I love the sarge and yimmy too! three way???

TODD NAME NAMES FAGGOT IM PORKING YOUR PIG UNLESS YOU MAN UP PUNK

TAG!

Him naming names is about as likely our challenge match ever taking place. Phone Post

well when the match happens slap him silly and make him name names dammit. Im gonna pork his pig as soon as he goes to sleep

This will go down as the HG's most EPIK DICKTUCK.

This thread reeks of faggotry.

Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - DON'T FEED THE FUKIN TROLL!

NAME EXAMPLES OF FRADULENT BBs!

HAVE THE BALLS TO NAME THEM OR STFU YOUR FAGGOTTY TROLLING!

I woke up and saw this thread was bumped and for a second I thought it might be May already.  When reality hit, I had a sad :(

wtf is may?

FCTV808 - wtf is may?
The month that Magnum will be ready for our supermatch?

MOB U2 - 
meatrokket - I woke up and saw this thread was bumped and for a second I thought it might be May already.  When reality hit, I had a sad :(

<br type="_moz" />

Don't tell me you actually gonna agree to do this in May man. Unless it includes a healthy amount of standing pugilism with headgear, there's no reason to keep a man on your mind for 6 months. Unless your gay . . . but if you are, at least be gay for somebody really handsome.

And if you are, you got any young slutty chick friends that have a penchant for power tools?
Actually, the first thing I did when I woke up was check my FB and then the HG. I was still in zombie mode so that was the first thing that came to mind.

And lol @ headgear! 

What happened in Waimanalo?

this match will never happen in may or any time.

horrible.

Wow, I never heard about that gym being shut down. Either way, it's just gonna be grappo-ing. So no biggie.

And regarding the lung, I started training 2 weeks after being discharged and feel about 95% now. This was a few months ago so I guess this will be as good as it will ever be for me. Phone Post

This magnum guy seems like a bit of a fanook.