Attn: Metro Fight Club

Cool, should be fun. I work at Lifetime Fitness in Canton, and I ran into Dave Gardner there (just for a second). He told me about the place as well as Gomez in Southgate. I also went to High school with the legendary Dan Theodore, and I still run into him from time to time. He has also said good things about you guys.

legbender, you went to school with Dan Theodore???

Do you also know Marko Sertic, Kevin Reske, and Sean Sutton? :)

Nope.. Rob Stella, Jenny Webb, Jason Parzakowski.

Went to Farmington only for a semester. The rest were at Harrison over on 12 mile.

Ha. Rob Stella.

Did you know about he and Theodore's militaristic "trench-coat mafia" in H.S.?

No offense, those guys were out there.

LOL!!!! Yup, they were out there... Robs knife collection alone borders on somewhere beyond comprehension. Rob is doing OK now, he has calmed down alot, and makes a good living.

Dan is Dan. Fun to talk to, but he is like Luke Beston in my opinion. You either like him for who he is, or there is something about him you just can not stand. Me, i think Dan is cool. Just theatrical. I can not seem to like Luke. But Luke has alot of friends on here, so I figure that it is just a personality difference. If that many people (including the mods) think Luke is swell, than I guess he cant be all that bad. Dan and Luke are kinda like country music. Most people hate it, but it still sells millions of albums, so hey, it must be something I am missing.

ttt

ttt

tt

Metro definitly kicks ass. Q if I wasn't working second shift I'd be there.

ttt for the original "fight club"!!!

Q, that little ad in this thread looks potent!

See ya Sunday Q!

up

ttt

quincy, what song is playing on this thread?

It is an Eminem song... not sure of the album.

ttt

Actually it is an Obie Trice song, eminem just sings the chorus..Its called bodyguard, I believe..

ttt for the droogs and future droogs!

TTT

Sunday, be there. We all have stuff coming up..

ttt