Attn: Metro Fight Club

The Holidays are coming to an end and classes will be back on schedule starting Sunday the 4th @ 1pm...Schedule is up at the site Metrofightclub.netIt's time to work off those holiday pounds and get back into shape. New students, the beginner class schedules are also posted. We are still looking for a striking coach, if anyone knows someone who is interested, please contact me at Metrofightclub@yahoo.com..Metro fight Club

ttt

Outstanding!

ttt

ttt

ttt

hrmm.. Guessed i missed out on the fun

Clean up the left over posts peeps...

I'll be there with the cash, if not in body... Fridays look good for me, and I'm gonna move around the east side training days to so they won't get in the way.

I work in Canton. How long would it take to get to A2 from 275 and Ford Road?

And this is a stupid question, but what will I leard first? My experience is limited, and I have never studied BJJ or Judo, just wrestling and some Take MY Dough. Another question, do I get kicked out after the beginner session is up and the advanced class starts?

15 minutes tops.

Vortrex: and I've seen browns and Blacks from BJJ lose to Blues and less by submission...

Vortrex knock it off.

legbender, according to mapquest...24 minutes.

Vortrex, Rorian lost to a brown belt via Triangle. I suppose he sucks too.

please see my edit Q.

?

"And this is a stupid question, but what will I leard first? My experience is limited, and I have never studied BJJ or Judo, just wrestling and some Take MY Dough. Another question, do I get kicked out after the beginner session is up and the advanced class starts?"

You can stay for the advanced class at no extra charge, in fact, it is encouraged..The choice is there though for those not ready to roll in the advanced class.

You will be learning the basics in the beginner class and more advanced techniques and strategies in the advanced class..Both emphasize takedowns, posistioning, submission and striking.

ttt

Sweet. Just show up any Mon the 5th at 6?

Roger that legbender.

Hope to see you there!

Q