Attn: Nashville MMA/Fighters Guild

hey, guys, I don't know if any of the old guys from the FG still get on here, but I'm going to need some serious help getting back into the game of things. As many people on the OG know, I've gone through hell medically and been through alot of shit and will be a disabled vetern in the coming months. I don't know how training is over at Nashville MMA, but, I'm going to have to hit it hard when I come back. I'm just worried about having to sit out some days because of my ankle and being the "injury" guy. And I honestly don't know if I will be able to afford the full price either until I get back in the game of working and school again, which can take sometime. Any of the old guys, "ray, spider" etc., please contact me at cleared out  I honestly can use all the help I can get when I get back into town, I know you guys are both vets, and might understand where I am coming from, even though I am "chair force" ;) But seriously, I need to try to reestablish contacts with y'all and might need help getting set back up, physically and mentally. I really don't have any more contacts left in Nashville since I've pretty much been gone for 2.5 years and would love to try to hook up with you guys again. I dunno, I have other stuff to explain about what all has happened to me, etc.,...but whatever. Just e-mail me..... -Fin 

Hey ogers, can you help me keep this up?

ttt

ttt

Ray and Spider still work out at MMA, but I don't know how much either one gets on here. Both are now purple belts. Come in any time. Day classes are at 11:30 Am, evening classes for adults start at 6:00PM. Come soon.

Dr, I'm still in Omaha, NE waiting for my medical discharge.

They are going to kick my ass next time they see me, lol, I'm 50 lbs heavier than I was when I was working out there. I gotta do some serious work. But thanks for the response, if anything, tell them Fin wants their number or e-mail address.

ttt

damn it

I would like to thank "The Saint" for offering his place to train.

As you know I am going through a medical discharge, and will have to get back to civilian life and every knows its tough on the wallet to do this.

ttt

Snap, purple belts!