Attn NYC UGers - Striking Coach

Or have a life.

I used to have friends that played at CBGB and Max's.    But that does not mean that you are "into" the scene or that you are familiar with the "lingo".

LOL-Furey could not even beat himself up.

He certainly likes to project that image, but I find it hard to believe.

Bill is a great guy. Well worth the time to check him out. 

I studied with Tom Bisio for a long time at his original school back in the day and he recommends Bill to alot of people as well.

Thanks, Vincent.

ttt

In NYC ? I thought lkfmdc was the best guy to go to ?

Waits for someone to grab bait.........

ttt

What's his hourly? I may make a visit.

Contact him via email and he will explain.    It varies depending on what you want to do.

bhamill - cool. I'm gonna have free time comin up... girlfriend moving to London.

from NYC? just curious but is she moving for a job? how she'd score that

hey ekaye, do you have contact info for peter kalejevic. i want to interview him but we somehow screwed up our exchange of numbers.

Yes, I do.

Send me MMA mail.

BzGrappla - 
from NYC? just curious but is she moving for a job? how she'd score that

Yes, as part of an internship program. She will be earning her Masters in International Business with the year in London followed by 6 months in Bangkok.

At the LSE?

LSE? Is that London Stock Exchange? IDK really. She will be working for Deutsche Bank.

London School of Economics    Very prestigious.

She will be taking courses at Cambridge I believe. Or Cambridge courses given IN London. I'm not sure exactly how it works, but she will have few schooldays in comparison to work days.

Cool.  I lived in London for two years back in 86 and 87 during the Big Bang.

Never been, but I'm sure I'll be visiting...