ATTN: NYers Online petition for MMA in NY State

I gotta be honest. I live in Manhattan and I'm a huge fan of MMA. But fuck NY getting the biggest fight card ever after holding out for so long while other states like CA, NJ and NV have been there from the beginning. I think it's shitty. I wouldn't care if MMA never became legal in NY. Nothing will change.

Not to mention, a card full of super fights at MGD wouldn't even be accessible to normal people. Only the wealthiest fucks in the city with huge corporate interests would even be able to go.

This city leaches people for every cent they can. Fuck these politicians. Why would anyone want this bunch of crooked fucks to benefit from this? Phone Post 3.0

gorillagrappling - I gotta be honest. I live in Manhattan and I'm a huge fan of MMA. But fuck NY getting the biggest fight card ever after holding out for so long while other states like CA, NJ and NV have been there from the beginning. I think it's shitty. I wouldn't care if MMA never became legal in NY. Nothing will change.

Not to mention, a card full of super fights at MGD wouldn't even be accessible to normal people. Only the wealthiest fucks in the city with huge corporate interests would even be able to go.

This city leaches people for every cent they can. Fuck these politicians. Why would anyone want this bunch of crooked fucks to benefit from this? Phone Post 3.0
So fuck everyone around Rochester, buffalo, syracuse, Utica, Albany all hard working city's who would greatly benefit because of the rich fucks in NYC? You do realize NYC isn't all of NY? Phone Post 3.0

thebronxbomber -
gorillagrappling - I gotta be honest. I live in Manhattan and I'm a huge fan of MMA. But fuck NY getting the biggest fight card ever after holding out for so long while other states like CA, NJ and NV have been there from the beginning. I think it's shitty. I wouldn't care if MMA never became legal in NY. Nothing will change.

So fuck everyone around Rochester, buffalo, syracuse, Utica, Albany all hard working city's who would greatly benefit because of the rich fucks in NYC? You do realize NYC isn't all of NY? Phone Post 3.0
Nobody but NYC will benefit from the show in MSG. Of course I realize NYC isn't all of New York. I live here. I'm not retarded. Don't pretend like MMA at MSG is going to help buffalo out. I'm not saying the UFC shouldn't have shows in New York. I'm just saying that it's pretty fucked up to plan a giant super fight card as soon as MMA is regulated there. That kind of a huge show shouldn't be in NYC right out of the gate as it will be a slap in the face to all the states, even countries, that haven't been holding out for 15 years. Phone Post 3.0

Lets go ny i would love to see mma in my state

Fucking ridiculous I still can't submit or see MMA in my state. Phone Post 3.0