attn: rubber guard haters

this is for all the rubber guard and eddie bravo haters. sit down get a
nice big glass of stfu and a big bowl of shit, sit down and watch this
fight. and..................... enjoy :).
shinya vs hansen
http://www.dailymotion.com/visited/search/shinya%2Baoki/video/
xw9y1_pride-shinya-aoki-vs-joachim-hansen

it's someone who makes hats, some of them go mad.

LOL... oh, here we go

LOL @ 1 student winning 1 fight and that making the teacher the end all be all....longevity and consistency make legends....the stuff you speak of makes flashes in the pan

BM21

Link no work! :(

<object width="425" height="335"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/3EUrnnpA4WeRw6jKp"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param></object>
Pride Shinya Aoki VS Joachim Hansen
Uploaded by Princenino

ttt

"LOL @ 1 student winning 1 fight and that making the teacher the end all be all....longevity and consistency make legends....the stuff you speak of makes flashes in the pan"

Bro! Shinya Aoki wasn't his student. It's just someone pulling off the stuff that Bravo came up with. It's the same techniques that have won numerous matches for countless others including the same techniques used to submit Royler Gracie! So, your words and sarcasm are meaningless! Do your homework before you open your mouth! Or wait, before you type! I forgot about the keyboard warrior know it all's on this forum!

Props are do; this kid is pretty sick!

Props are due; this kid is pretty sick!

i think this is the first gogoplata in mma history.

That was nice.

i loved it

Shinya Aoki is a Japanese judo player now fighting mma. I doubt he has ever heard of Eddie Bravo, and know there is nothing he could learn from him about how to submit guys in mma, judo or ju-jitsu.

thats the rubber guard ? ppl were doing that since i can remember

wow so much hate for something new.. kinda reminds me of the early days of NHB where people doubted ground work as a whole.. the sport evolves and that being the case the rubber guard seems to be very useful strategy for closed guard attack and defence if you can physically pull it off.

aoki has trained in Cali wil Eddie bravo and i think i read bravo was in japan with him doing a technical exchange not too long ago

so in summary is rubber guard for everyone.. NO is it a solid finishing posiiton for those who can do it. HELL YEAH and anyone fighting a guy that flexible or experinced at it has to address it or face serious problems

that first gogoplata from japan was awesome - guy was completely out

^^^

ttt

and dont forget he trains bjj at parestra with yuki nakai and those guys.