ATTN: Scott re: joints

Scott:

You must have come across this somewhere from someone.

Every few weeks or so when doing some of the Joint strength exercises for my wrists, they give out, and HURT. Not just when I isolate the exercises, but in everyday life like leaning on something.

It makes no difference whether I am making a fist or my fingers are spread, etc. and I don't think I am overtraining because I only do the joint strength exercises 2-3x a week.

It usually lasts for a day...maybe two and then goes away as quickly as it came. It's the strangest thing.

So my questions are:

1) Do you think this is related to doing the exercises? Overtraining? Improper technique?

2) I have bumped into some literature that states a person's diet can have something to do with one's joint strength. Would you know any foods that could do this in any capacity?

3) How often should one use the Joint strength exercises in a given week?

I should add that I do use the KBs and CBs regularly as well as hit the bag.

Any advice would be appreciated.

All the best,
Joe

Joe,

I'd prefer to address your questions on the RMAX forum. I need to ask you a battery of questions to answer.

s

Scott:

Do you want me to start a new thread over there or are you able to move it? There is a veritable sea of threads, so if you have already moved it let me know.

All the best,
Joe

Joe,

Just cut and paste it into the recovery, regen and rehab section.

Done!