ATTN SHANNON RITCH

HYBRID JON - That was me being tactful... You want to see me demonstrate a lack of tact?

Towards the Fodder? Yes, please.

wow

Fabes - Step up Shannon.

If you do, I will donate $1 for every post on this thread to the Jake Shields Foundation.

Do the right thing.
FABES just for that I am going to post 2X

post for Fabes $

ttt

Hybrid Jon

lol

ttt

lol at you guys, there was an offer made I think it was 3500 winner take all, and airfair +hotel. Now HYBIRD says no, no i wanna fight for ...? but the question is, why the hell would I pay for me and my cornerman.. That doesnt make any sense. I am a professional Fighter no matter what you think, I dont pay for travel. I dont think any real fighter would.(NOT THESE DAYS)...you guys can say what you want about me, HYBIRD you can come visit me where I train anytime, LIONS DEN AZ...you have an open invite.
PS- there was never anything that said I would ever leave the UG this place is too funny!

ShannonRitch - lol at you guys, there was an offer made I think it was 3500 winner take all, and airfair +hotel. Now HYBIRD says no, no i wanna fight for ...? but the question is, why the hell would I pay for me and my cornerman.. That doesnt make any sense. I am a professional Fighter no matter what you think, I dont pay for travel. I dont think any real fighter would.(NOT THESE DAYS)...you guys can say what you want about me, HYBIRD you can come visit me where I train anytime, LIONS DEN AZ...you have an open invite.

PS- there was never anything that said I would ever leave the UG this place is too funny!

TTT

Shannon are you on drugs? You agreed to both the fight and the rules and the leaving the UG. I can quote you if you would like. You honestly have something wrong with you if you can't even remember the clause you agreed to yourself.

"Jacob, so basics are all we need is Current Bloodwork? correct
HIV, HEP pannel?

I know I have a bad name out there for some- others really like me, Im trying to be a better fighter and good guy all around, YES I did some dumb things in my past but This guy Jon hates me for ?? I guess Its personal
I will show up in shape, make weight and bring a tough ass fight.
thats all you can ask for. and I promise you I will not TAP OUT-
I comming to fight!

Okay- If I have your word that we will be reembursed on flights, you got it.

May 30th correct.

I need to know the name of wich airport to fly into:
PS good luck with your promotion

Best wishes"

Here are your own words you lying piece of shit!

"I dont NO SHOW- If I say Im fighting then I fight. I will be there! best wishes,"  - Shannon "The Cannon" Most Hated Man in MMA 

TTT for the continuing saga!

hmmm...  I have a feeling this thread is going to get interesting.

ttt for The Romania show!!,

FIGHTERS

Adi Preda

Alexandru Lungu

Brad "The Carbomb" Nordquist

Catalin Zmarandescu

Eugen Preda

Joe Vigil

Michael "Black Sniper" McDonald

pustiu pustiu

Rick "The Jet" Roufus

Roland Garland

Shannon "The Cannon" Ritch

Shawn "Mighty Mouse" David

Todd "El Tiburon" Medina

Vince Lucero

Wendle Lowe

Dave@Accutest -  

"Jacob, so basics are all we need is Current Bloodwork? correct
HIV, HEP pannel?

I know I have a bad name out there for some- others really like me, Im trying to be a better fighter and good guy all around, YES I did some dumb things in my past but This guy Jon hates me for ?? I guess Its personal
I will show up in shape, make weight and bring a tough ass fight.
thats all you can ask for. and I promise you I will not TAP OUT-
I comming to fight!

Okay- If I have your word that we will be reembursed on flights, you got it.

May 30th correct.

I need to know the name of wich airport to fly into:
PS good luck with your promotion

Best wishes"

Here are your own words you lying piece of shit!

i don't see anything that says he would leave the UG.

The guy (Shannon Ritch) accepted the fight and everyone said that he would back down, back out, etc. I'm relatively new to the underground, but when you read all the quotes that are coming straight from him and now listen to his excuses; it's clear why a lot of people around here dislike him. He's clearly not backing up the things he said a few days ago.

That said, I wouldn't want to front my money for travel expenses and be reimbursed at a later date... especially when there are other promotors that are more then willing to front all travel expenses. This guy though, I wouldn't pay for his shit up front either. He says one thing, then does another. Way too much bullshit involved in making a fight with the guy.

The issue with fronting him the expenses is that he has a propensity to "no-show" (duh, he just did it again). They were going to give him the money when he showed up to make sure that he did in fact show up.

Smart move by Mouth. Shannon "The Limp Cannon" Ritch shows his colors yet again.

Please hit this fighter where it hurts by banning him from these forums so he can't run his con game on here.

I doubt it will ever happen though and he will continue to con more people using these forums as his tool.

Shannon, you are a lying cunt, a piese of shit and a fraud fuck.  You knew the terms and you gave a verbal and e mail commitment in regards to the deal from PrimeTimeFc's  It has been cut and pasted on almost evry thread pretaining to your bitch ass here on the UG.  Yes, there was a deal on the table for $3000 winner takesa all but I chose to go with PrimeTimeFC's (As you agreed to the terms, it was MY choice what org the fight would take place in).  I chose PrimeTimeFC's because it was a new org with no connections to either of us.  God knows anyhitng you have ever touched has become corrupt and corroded.  You were told, and you agreed that you would be reimbursed IN CASH at the air-port for you and your corner-man because Jacob knew your history of know showing and then using the ticket the promoter laid money out for ,so you can travel somewhere else at a later date.  You have been exposed again as a lying piece of shit, you are worthless and can not be taken seriously...

The only logical conclusion that can be drawn is that your mother sir, is a dirty whore.... A filthy potty mouth, who likes to hang out with another dirty whore and 1 cup.  Im sorry to hear about your mother and the one cup thing. 

Fuck you and have a nice day!