Attn. Tim Lajcik

I missed you the last time you were in Maine. Bruce was telling me some great stories from your visit. Are you planning to come back soon?

Seamus

ttt

ttt

TTT

ttt

Beauregard, keep ttt'ing because Tim doen't have access at his apt/home. He goes to the library to access online...or at least that is how he was going online before. Be patient, he'll answer.

TTT

ttt one more time

ttt

ttt for alligator stories

TTT.

Thanx Tysaw.

TTT for MAINE

TTT

TTT

Are there any libraries open at 12:45?

TTT

Seamus,
Thanks a lot for the interest. I'll return to Maine ANYTIME Bruce and the guys want me back. Man, I'll make it up that way again even if they don't want me back. Honestly, I can't say enough about how much I enjoyed my stay there. Warm and generous people, and a great city.

As for the alligator story, a lot of people have emailed me asking for the definitive account of what happened. I haven't answered any of them because I didn't want to appear like a braggart or draw attention to myself for something that was just basically a reaction. But, if I have time in the next couple days, I'll try to relate what happened. It was crazy at the moment and might make an entertaining story. I'll likely appear more foolish than heroic, but I ought to be accustomed to that by now.

Anyway, thanks to all who kept this thread around for me to answer.

Tim

Thank you for responding, sir. I've heard great things from both Bruce and Mike about your knowledge and technique.

I'm still kicking myself for not being able to make it last time. I will definitely be at the next one, and you have an open invitation to stay with my wife and I if you would just like to visit. It's a beautiful time of year to visit.

My E-mail address is dragulya@gmail.com

Take care

Seamus

P.S. thanx for all of the TTTs guys.

TTT

it was worth ttt'ing. always liked tim.

also hope you will be making it back to WV soon!