ATTN Tito!!! FUTA1! RED ALERT!!!!

Look Shan, forget about the skating, you seem dependable.

I want you to hold down the thread while I go into deep cover.

SquaredCircle and JT42382:

First of all, JT, make it JT. The numbers are a f*cking WASTE OF TIME.

DAMMIT, just help Shan.

SonofaB*TCH WTF IS HAPPENING

SquaredCircle, just...

Just whatever

I'm going to miss the ferry

I will stand quiet watch over your thread.

Please Tito aka: FUTA1 beat the living piss out of Mark "The Antidote hammer" Coleman whatever the hell you want to call the old man and shut his little posse of hammers to up for awhile.

Sorry for the babbling. Call it shell shock if you will. I'm over it.

I have 4 quarts of 10-W 30 motor oil (Quaker State) and 3 dozen 12mm ball bearings. I'm here to help.

Fare well, brothers.

It happens to all of us Pernicious.

And, so AWAY.

I expect reports upon the morrow.

puts on bulletproof vest

shit just got real.

Ok we are going to need guys on the northwest quadrant of this thread and one guy on the balcony looking down to see if they get can spot Futa approaching.

Im going to need one girl to operate the crane to load boxes onto the ferry.

ill be outside in the limo with the prime minister to make sure everything is running smoothly for jupiter.

The Antidote scarecrows I've set up in this thread will ensure that no FUTA1 shows. 

Also, there's a purple, midget (can I say that?) Elvis impersonator running back and forth through my front yard.

Please advise.

I think purple little man is the PC way to say it. Anyways we just chased him off. All thats left of mini Elvis is his blue suede shoes.

Ok i just got word that Futa has been spotted in the parking lot.. i repeat he has been spotted in the parking lot. Hes looking at the scarecrows right now and is unsure if its safe to enter.

Stay on guard everyone.

Squared Circle im going to need you to fill up our balloons with more helium in case he does enter for the party.

Pernicious if you could fill my bowl up with more fruit loops please. thanks.

actually stand down gentlemen. It was a false alarm.

Turns out the blonde haired man in the parking lot was Ricky Schroder from the hit 80's tv show Silver Spoons.

Fellows,

I am dictating this to my secretary because there is no time to type.

Think Radar from M.A.S.H., but with the option to "tune in Tokyo", if you know what I mean.

lookoutawhale, I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!

I heard that we had lost you in 06.

I would embrace you, but it's a frank, unsentimental life that sees men of action only meeting in times of war.

And while this reunion is sweet, you appreciate that there is no time for nostalgia.

And so:

I fear that my mission was a failure.

It was time-sensitive.

And as you know, my friends, time is a luxury that we DO NOT HAVE.

I must leave again, under the cover of a moon that looks as a ticking clock to me. Everything ticks and tocks for me today. Time. Always a reminder of Tito's brittle legacy.

And so, I leave you in good hands, gentlemen.

Away and, I pray, back again.

-2Jupes

TTT for the Antidote!!!!!

bahahaha, jupiter you are too funny......

hopes Tito shows up before Jupiter loses it

Sagiv, ohferfuxsakes:

I haven't slept in the last 96 hours.

I have been in CONSTANT MOTION.

I'm going to needs both of you to field my calls. If the Huntington Beachhead is breached, WITHOUT HESITATION, I want BOTH of you to resort to Option B.

momita, we're ready to implement Operation Bullet with Butterfly Wings. I want you to lay it on thick. Think ballroom dress. IT IS A FAIL PROOF PLAN. When opportunity meets Tito meets ballroom dress, WE CANNOT FAIL. We'll bring him to you.

RLL, how do you look in a lady's evening wear? Can you pull it off? I'M TALKING IN THE SUNLIGHT. SonofaB*TCH God knows that we don't have time to wait for low lighting. I'm talking puckered lips and sunbeams. Talk to momita. LOOK AT ME OR I WILL SLAP YOU. Look, just talk to her.

Hobnobb, never, and I mean NEVER refer to Tito as The Antidote.

ShanTheMan - 
2JupitersTooMany - Skate, ShanTheMan

SKATE LIKE THE WIND

I should've mentioned I can not skate for shit.
It is the night. My body's weak.

I'm on the run. No time to sleep.

I've got to skate.

Skate like the wind to be free again.

And I got such a long way to go.

To make it to the border of Mexico.

So I'll skate like the wind.

I was born the son of a lawless man.

Always spoke my mind with a gun in my hand.

Lived nine lives

gunned down ten.

Gonna skate like the wind.

Skate like the wind.

Skate like the wind.

Accused and tried and told to hang

I was no where in sight

when the church bells rang.

Never was the kind to do as I was told.

Gonna skate like the wind before I get old.

It is the night. My body's weak.

I'm on the run. No time to sleep.

I've got to skate.

Skate like the wind to be free again.

Skate like the wind.

No one specified if we're roller skating or ice skating. Someone please confirm before I sharpen these Bauer's. I bet you guys forgot walkie-talkie's! No worries, I have 4 sets, but 2 of the 6 no longer has batteries, dog ate them. So if you have 8 AA's, please bring them with you.

BeanTownMMA, you are a LIFE SAVER!

I want 8 people in direct communication at all times. I want one of every pair to ALWAYS maintain a visual line to at least one member of another pair of walkie talkers.

The rabbit's sniffing the foxhole, brothers, I can SENSE IT.

We're close. And when all this work is done, I'm going to see that EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU has some time in Geneva. On the good side.

Tito's silence is deafening.

I'll lead the assault on the mountain chateau. My call sign will be Broadsword. Yours will be Danny Boy.