Attn Uncle Dana: re streaming

![](upload://aAWJCnp9nEKXxqUOJX1F9xqV3XT.jpeg)

1 Like

Hey Unc- you get the baddie with the computer and the streaming and stuff?

if you can please give us another gif worthy "that's illegal" snap, that would be pretty awesome. 

here’s the deal. come on, man! We (I) want answers. And memes. 

Yaaaaaa Buddddddy -
EKPOGI -
Yaaaaaa Buddddddy -
HillboFrateTrane -
Bilge Water -

In for that fucking loser, EKPOGI, to show up and tell you to move to another country if you want cheaper UFC PPVs.

Yeah, that guy is a fucking faggot. He probably profits off of broadcasting bullshit somehow too. 

That man is a Thread Killer Jones. 

You three couldn't reply to me in the other thread have to combine and hide in this thread.

Hahaha no one is hiding from you! I called you dramatic and you didn’t say shit. You just annoy everyone, go away.

This exactly.

So EKPOGI care to comment on the massive issue of paying customers not being able to view the product they paid for? Don't you think this is going to affect people being willing to pay $70 for a card with only two name fights in the future? Maybe it's time for the UFC to adapt given they are clearly offering a subpar service if they can't even deliver their overpriced product consistently. You're probably going to say "well they got refunds", but that does nothing to address my very valid points.

Or are you going to come back with your "move to another country if you don't like the price"? You seem to have a limited amount of canned answers you are able to provide. Maybe contact your handler at Zuffa and ask them to send you a few more approved canned answers.

Bilge Water -
Yaaaaaa Buddddddy -
EKPOGI -
Yaaaaaa Buddddddy -
HillboFrateTrane -
Bilge Water -

In for that fucking loser, EKPOGI, to show up and tell you to move to another country if you want cheaper UFC PPVs.

Yeah, that guy is a fucking faggot. He probably profits off of broadcasting bullshit somehow too. 

That man is a Thread Killer Jones. 

You three couldn't reply to me in the other thread have to combine and hide in this thread.

Hahaha no one is hiding from you! I called you dramatic and you didn’t say shit. You just annoy everyone, go away.

This exactly.

So EKPOGI care to comment on the massive issue of paying customers not being able to view the product they paid for? Don't you think this is going to affect people being willing to pay $70 for a card with only two name fights in the future? Maybe it's time for the UFC to adapt given they are clearly offering a subpar service if they can't even deliver their overpriced product consistently. You're probably going to say "well they got refunds", but that does nothing to address my very valid points.

Or are you going to come back with your "move to another country if you don't like the price"? You seem to have a limited amount of canned answers you are able to provide. Maybe contact your handler at Zuffa and ask them to send you a few more approved canned answers.

“Move to another country” if you want to legally view it without being robbed.

What a glorious shit show for those 16%ing fucks.

just go on youtube an hour later every fight is free