Audience Booing

Ultimate Cuck - They paid money for tickets and weren't satisfied with the product. They're allowed to voice their displeasure. Stop being a pussy.

Many ticket holders would already feel jipped that the co main fight was gone (forget whose fault, if anybody's, it was) then they get that as the main event.

Fans are the revenue stream and are entitled to make noises with their mouths if they wish.

Ultimate Cuck - They paid money for tickets and weren't satisfied with the product. They're allowed to voice their displeasure. Stop being a pussy.

I'm not saying they're not allowed to boo, I'm just saying the people that do are usually uneducated, white trash types. I'm sure you know all about this. 

Dicks in the UK seem to do rick flairs when it goes to the floor. Usually skinny cheap chav dudes who just want to see people getting punched in the face.

Ultimate Cuck -
VegasMMA -
Ultimate Cuck - They paid money for tickets and weren't satisfied with the product. They're allowed to voice their displeasure. Stop being a pussy.

I'm not saying they're not allowed to boo, I'm just saying the people that do are usually uneducated, white trash types. I'm sure you know all about this. 

and people who make threads like this are usually pussies

And you're definitely a faggot that knows nothing about pussies.