Aug 2nd Icon Sport - Important info

Can't wait.....

are we gonna get to see j-will fight??? i really like him great boxing, hopefully we can gegt kaleo kwan on the card too, mike is he looking for a fight? i wanna see him fight again

bring back jwill!

for some reason i always get FearMir and ptm2020 mixed up.

junon - for some reason i always get FearMir and ptm2020 mixed up.

????? I'm the more handsomer one though.

JWill vs Po'ai?

^^^for the icon lhw belt please

alewaboy52 - are we gonna get to see j-will fight??? i really like him great boxing, hopefully we can gegt kaleo kwan on the card too, mike is he looking for a fight? i wanna see him fight again

i agree lets get kaleo kwan on that card. lol. mos def looking for a fight. patrick ,T.J. got any room on this card for a old but good looking fighter. haha. no injuries from the last fight and the motors still running. let me know

Kwan = great fight every time

Make it happen for the fans

"for the icon lhw belt please"

And I'm demanding it be a WORLD TITLE...These guys deserve that...No North American Title please for this one...

Having a 2nd world title in Icon will be great for Hawaii Mixed Martial Arts...

C'Mon PAT/T JAY MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Oh, and I agree...Kaleo = Good fight everytime! Best of luck to you in the future cuz...

Definitely, kaleo=great fight everytime!

Two tough breaks against bj penn guys....no disrespect but, I wasn't impressed with Shane and Mike, tough and smart, but not impressive. But as the saying goes, a win is a win.

BTW, Pat is there a 150lb division?

I am for Kaleo getting on the card as well, but I am biased.

I think Poai is being forced to fight that ridiculous rematch against the guy he beat on ShoXC on Aug 15. Don't know if he can fight in ICON.

I'm totally not biased to this "Kaleo" person but would love to see him fight again as well.

His 3rd round performance impressed me alot.

poai vs jw

Sydney is walking around at 170 right now. I thought he would look anorexic, but he actually looks good. I remember when we were both blues, he was 220 like me. Dammit! I always had this stupid little thing called a job that got in the way of training. Whoever invented work is an ass!

PatrickFreitas - 

hard to believe that our next Icon is creeping up already.  so, i wanted to give everyone a heads up on some stuff going down:

Tickets

- downstair riser prices starting at just $35!!!!

- on sale NEXT WEEK.  I'll announce the official date soon. 

Fighters

- Mark Oshiro in the biggest bout of his career

- Kala Kolohe looks for retribution

- Koa Ramos wants to prove he's the future champ at 170lbs

- Sidney Silva drops to the Lightweight Division

- Heavyweight Lolohea Mahe makes his Icon debut

- Ross Da Boss Ebanez looks to take over Icon's welterweight division

- Maui Wolfgram vs Kala Kolohe's training partner Richard Desforge

- PLUS...a number of surprises

Event

- 5pm, Aug 2nd @ the Blaisdell

- No intermission...just a night of fast-paced action

On Sale yet?????

i think tix are on sale the first week of July. will have report when i get back to HI this weekend.

and, yes, Billy Hull is correct. Poai is fighting Jared Hamman on Aug 15 in ShoXC. Elite decided to give Hamman a rematch. i wouldve preferred Poai stay home and fight JWill, but that will have to wait until another day.

Thank you Mr. Frietas. 

As soon as tix go on sale I will finalize my plans to fly down to Hawaii.

:)