Aussie Peter Graham stops Aleks Emelianenko

Apparently he stopped him by tko in the second round. Well done to Peter, it'll be good to see him possibly make his debut at UFC 127, or a future Aussie event.

Did he hurt his leg?

Peter Graham got a 'positive' victory.

Wot? That is crazy. I was preparing the chiefs eulogy. How did this happen? Phone Post

rolling thunder son.

i did call this by the way.

You are joking right? First badr hari now Alexander! Phone Post

Gotta be a work because leg kicks don't finish fights...

Is the entire fight up yet?  Props to Aleks for standing and wanging with Graham though.

Aleks blew out his knee apparently.

Guess Aleks must have forgot it was a MMA fight, otherwise it would have been an easy submission win for him.

There were special rules in place to alow only 30 seconds on the ground.

Still he lost fair and square.

The chief has been training with Larry pop for some time now his ground is up to par. Next stop ufc 127 Phone Post

Is this the guy that lost to Overeem a few months ago?

Either way, AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

Apparently his knee blew out.

Handbreakie - Is this the guy that lost to Overeem a few months ago?

Either way, AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

No that was Ben Edwards.

IRISH ARE INFERIOR TO GREEKS - 30 seconds allowed on the ground. thats not mma.

2H2H has that rule before

Fucking leg kicks. How do they work!?

He trained in Brazil with Rizzo, Anderson Silva...(Maybe Rizzo had something to do with the leg kicks... maybe)

Governor's Cup, is a very professionally ran event.

lol, so he basically beat Aleks in a kickboxing match and people are calling for him to fight in the UFC at 35?

That win over Aleks should not even be considered on his mma record since it was basically a kickboxing match, so he is 3-5, with his 5 losses coming by submission, his last one only 5 months ago in the first round.

You guys are fools, he would get choked out in the UFC quicker than you can say, "Dana is my Uncle!"

AS85 - lol, so he basically beat Aleks in a kickboxing match and people are calling for him to fight in the UFC at 35?

Time travel, how does it work?