Authority Figure-Please do not WELCH

With all the thousands of people who lost money on Silva on Saturday night, AF believes he shouldn't have to pay? What an ignorant pussy Phone Post 3.0

Read the original thread, AF was positive that Weidman had no chance, and was gonna embarrass a troll he isnt fond of, the universe went for lol's, by the way he is acting, I dont think he had any intentions to pay up

WeidmanforPresident stepped up, endured the shit talking, won. Phone Post 3.0

So funny that that one of the most arrogant (40 plus year old) poster on this forum is shamed by such a basic rule.

PAY YOUR DEBT.

Lol, what a bitch Phone Post 3.0

MrZipplokk -

I'll ask. If it's a documented welch, we should be able to do something.

I asked mods to intercede 2 days ago? I asked the other guy to give his contact info 3 days ago? I've checked my pm's everyday since this started. Including 10min before I went out of town yesterday. I post everyday. I'm not hiding.

Out of town for New Year's Eve. I'll be back tonight. Phone Post 3.0

Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal - Yeah personally I wouldn't make someone pay up for that fight. Kind of a bitch move. But it's an even bigger bitch move to welch a bet. Phone Post 3.0
Oh please. Andy got his ass beat. Again. Phone Post 3.0

neil11 - AF was posting pics on the OG yesterday. I asked him if he had paid up and he mysteriously disappeared.... Phone Post 3.0
Son. I don't even know you. No one knows you. You're practically invisible. Phone Post 3.0

Authority Figure -
MrZipplokk -

I asked mods to intercede 2 days ago? I asked the other guy to give his contact info 3 days ago? I've checked my pm's everyday since this started. Including 10min before I went out of town yesterday. I post everyday. I'm not hiding.

Out of town for New Year's Eve. I'll be back tonight. Phone Post 3.0
You did well trying to weasel your way out of that one. You're such a g, bro Phone Post 3.0

Authority Figure - 
neil11 - AF was posting pics on the OG yesterday. I asked him if he had paid up and he mysteriously disappeared.... Phone Post 3.0
Son. I don't even know you. No one knows you. You're practically invisible. Phone Post 3.0

Typical AF.

You're pathetic personality is legendary.

Please excuse us while you go on your "legendary" holiday trip.

Sub. Phone Post 3.0

I particularly loved how he arrogantly speculates that WeidmanForPresident won't even be back to the thread because AF's bet was so fucking badass, but then after Anderson gets his ass whooped, he tries to act like it's only fair to let him back out.

Lol Phone Post 3.0

lol this faggot just voted me down too.

Hang this middle-aged underdeveloped asswipe out to dry.

Fuckin welch.

Don't make bets if you think your SN is that precious that you think people will "miss" it being gone. Don't bet $25 if you will whine about paying it. You either win the bet or lose the bet, unless you specify otherwise some weird stipulation. Phone Post 3.0

Authority Figure -
People know you though.

And they all think you are a welching cunt.

Happy new year. Pay your debt. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for the reply. Now lets get it taken care of.

First who cares if its a win on skill or not?
That was not the bet.
No one said ok if my fighter wins with a skillful move .....
This is just flat out retarded.
AS lost. It doesnt matter how he lost. He lost.
Authority figure do you honestly think your line of bullshit would matter at all in Las Vegas?
How can anyone be arguing for this guy?
Dude you lost stop being a bitch. Did he intend to break the guys leg? No. Did he know that the block he was using would hurt like hell? Yes.
Thats like saying every ko punch doesn't matter because the fighter didnt know how much it would hurt....
Andersons win over Sonnen was a fluke 4 and 3/4 rounds being dominated and then almost like a gift Sonnen gave him that sub on a silver plate. I could have sunk that sub thats how much skill was involved in that win....
Dude shitty things like this happen every day or it wouldn't be a bet. Pay up or get off the Forum cus I know Ill be spamming you and I am sure I wont be the only one.

1 Like

SevenLeggedSpider -
neil11 - AF was posting pics on the OG yesterday. I asked him if he had paid up and he mysteriously disappeared.... Phone Post 3.0

ironically while you were posting this on my thread, i was quoting you on the thread you're talking about linking this thread lol

I went to his 3 most popular threads he created linking this thread. People need to know. I hate people talking about honor or accusing others of not being honorable, and then pulling this shit.

I also went to his watch thread, and said "Authority Figure knows about watches, he also knows about welchs"

then linked this thread lol

I don't know him, he doesn't know me, but he put himself in this hole, not me.

You're really taking it to him. Kudos. Phone Post 3.0

Everyone ! Everyone!!!
RESPECT MYYYYYYY AAATOORRRATYYYYYY LMAO!!!!!!

MrZipplokk -

Oh shit just got real! Phone Post 3.0

What a pathetic piece of shit trying to get out of honoring a bet he made. Pay up you bet welching bitch.