Autographed Items

Any fighters out there willing to donate autographed items for the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital event that I am hosting on Saturday February 12, 2005? The threads are all over this forum if you are wondering what it is about.

Chris Brennan, Hermes Franca, Wade Rome, Randy Bloom, and Jeff Curran are the five confirmed instructors to be teaching at this seminar.

Robert Mrotek

ttt

Email me at RobertEMrotek2@aol.com if this is possible

ttt

That Seminar has to be longer than an hour dude. How about each instructor gets 1/2 hour and it is 2 to 2 1/2 hours long. 75 to 80 bucks a piece. You can't cramp all that knowledge into 1 hour.

will you be attending?

i think i am going to have the event taped and put on VHS and DVD to sell....money made will also go to St. Judes. That way everyone can recap everything taught by all the individuals.

I would liketo try and get out to that, that would be a dream seminar.

talking with some big names right now on being the 5th guy....will be posting complete roster and flyer late next week

I can help out, I'll donate some prints of my artwork autographed by some members of Team Quest and a few others. I'll shoot you an email.

thank you so much. I appreciate the support!

Fearless Goat

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

I will talk with Heath and Frank. See what we can do.

that is awesome news. Thank you!